Wonder what they sell here............

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Went over to Oban today, happened to pop in here, got a small bottle of 15 year old Glen Scotia......

1636822357026.jpeg

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Wow! That must be a fine sip!
a previous job involved flogging...er selling good quality whisky from various well known distilleries. that mean that we got training on them and said training included drinking some :) 🥃

might have been a few too many on some occasions..:p some powerful whiskies out there..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
a previous job involved flogging...er selling good quality whisky from various well known distilleries. that mean that we got training on them and said training included drinking some :) 🥃

might have been a few too many on some occasions..:p
I used to do software support for a company that did bespoke MRP systems which controlled factories. A lot of our customers were some of the big distilleries around the world.

We often got given freebies on visits, but my boss at the time used to take it all, never shared it with the rest of us.

We set up a new distillery in New Mexico just before I left and they gave us a bottle of San Matias Rey Sol tequila each as a thank you. My boss took them all. Didn't even get a sip.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
One of the lesser known distilleries.

My go to whiskies all originate on Islay, although I once had a bottle of single cask Brora (cask strength), which also had a good amount of peaty smokiness. The distillery closed down in the 1980s, so it was a rare bottle. Brora distillery has now reopened after a lot of investment.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
DAMN !
look yummy !

May we have a thread about whisky ? or it's not really allowed because alcohol is bad ?
By the way, the oban 14 is one of my current favorite whisky !