Wondering what to do with my current laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustey

I got a Lafite Pro 15" bought from here. It's an excellent laptop. I thought it's going to be a joke but it's really well made. My partner's XPS, at twice the price, has already gone to repairs twice and I reckon it can go bust any moment now...

At Prime Day, I picked up 3 laptops. One for me and two for the Mrs. to evaluate and we send the other one back...
Then, I will have an extra laptop (my current one). It's 1135g7, 8gb@2666, 1 TB SSD... Wondering how much I should be looking for, when selling it on?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got a Lafite Pro 15" bought from here. It's an excellent laptop. I thought it's going to be a joke but it's really well made. My partner's XPS, at twice the price, has already gone to repairs twice and I reckon it can go bust any moment now...

At Prime Day, I picked up 3 laptops. One for me and two for the Mrs. to evaluate and we send the other one back...
Then, I will have an extra laptop (my current one). It's 1135g7, 8gb@2666, 1 TB SSD... Wondering how much I should be looking for, when selling it on?
It's not something we can comment on, you just need to check out marketplaces for what other similar systems are selling for.

Status
Not open for further replies.