World Of Warcraft

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Noticed that a fair few people here either play or have played or even dabbled a little into World Of Warcraft

I started just shortly after Wrath of the Lich King started after some mates convinced me to join them, they'd come around my house and we'd chill out and they'd start talking about some raid they went to and I was like wtf?!

Ever since then Id like to say im not addicted but that would be a lie, Although I do find now that I have a proper full time job and Im studying for a degree that I just simply dont have the time to play it anymore. About all I do is come on, do a few dailies & a raid with my guild then log off

So with my new gaming rig I've been able to get back into recording videos of my guild. First one is below, As with my RIFT video it was recorded in 1080p so if you want the best quality please watch on youtube itself (where you can change the quality) and put it into fullscreen

[video=youtube;3ZLf5DFrZyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZLf5DFrZyI[/video]

[video=youtube;VkO6wn6CISM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkO6wn6CISM[/video]

Last edited:

LFFPicard

Godlike
Nice video,

What's the UI you use and addons? looks like a really nice setup, mine is a bit tacky so something like yours would be very nice.

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Its called LUI v3.3 its only available on wow interface website. It requires a fair bit of setup, which can be complicated for a few people but Ive done it so many times that Im used to it now.

It comes built in with Recount, Bartender & Grid all pre-built for you. I have added to it a bit as I have OCD and I like to know literally everything thats going on

Keenhail

LFFPicard

Godlike
Aaah, In that case do you mind sharing your add-on list?

I used Dominoes for my toolbars but never tried bartender, and I use Bagnon for inventory and Auctioneer gets me all my gold :D

Flucky

Your skill bar/cooldown reminded me of Dani's UI which I had for a few months and loved it, but changed PC and couldn't do with the hassle of setting it up again and tweaking.

wowinterface.com/downloads/info16187-DaniUI.html

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
My addon's are

LUI v3.3 (can only be downloaded at wowinterface - Flunkly gave link)
MSBT (Mik's Scrolling Battle Text) [As seen in Omnotron Defense Video]
SexyMap

LUI, comes with everything you see on screen in my video's there is no seperate addons. i.e Bartender, GRID, Recount, Omen ect.

Installation Instructions

1) Go to your Interface Folder & Drag out your ENTIRE addons folder (just the folder listed addons & place it on your desktop)
2) Download or Unzip LUI v3.3 to your Interface folder
3) Start WoW up, Login & Install LUI v3.3 (there will be a big install button your screen)
4) Close wow
5) Go to you addons folder on the desktop & open it
6) Select all the addons and move them to the NEW addons folder in your interface folder

7) WIN!

Please make sure you follow those instructions precisely, If you install LUI v3.3 with your addons already there you will corrupt it and it WILL NOT work

Keenhail

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
Also everytime you edit the parameters and settings of LUI it will ask you to reload UI for the changes to take effect, Rather than reload it each time you change a setting just change a few then reload