Worst day of my life

Darko

i just came to the uk, my flight was good, no worries about that, spent 5 hours on the plain, and another 2 in the airport. am outside from birmingham airport, took a taxi ( black taxis) to take us at wolverhampton, 1 hour in the taxi... ohhh am outside my halls. took my lagages and the taxi left...... 5 minutes later my laptop was gone!! forgot my laptop in the taxi.... what do i do ? i guess nothing;/ laptop + External HDD was gone:(
Waiting my desktop to dispatch!! damn;/

Darko

i called them yesterday, they dont have a clue! !! if i call the police will they find it? i guess not again! so now the best i can do is to wait my desktop to dispatch. hope soon :p

Darko

pfft, so call the police and tell them that i lost my fo****g laptop? u know, never happened this to me so i dont know what steps i have to follow!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If you have travel insurance report it and get a crime number. You can then claim from your insurance.

If you don't have any insurance, I don't think it's worth reporting because without any evidence it's your word against the taxi companies.

Sleinous

Author Level
:( Hope it comes up again! What about tracking the laptop if you happen to remember its IP? :) Providing they dont install a clean copy of Windows I guess :( So you're in halls aye?

Darko

ye u know, i dont care for the laptop. the thing is i had to give it to my sister cause i bought a desktop from here. i guess i have to save some money to get the same one!:p lol!

Sleinous

Author Level
Dont forget, it wont actually work because ill have taken the CPU out, and youll just have a block of wood in your CPU socket >=]