Wow! I need this!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I would absolutely love that. This would be one of my first "just became a billionaire, lets do something stupid" purchases.

I love a load of the detail, it looks fully functional and well thought out.... rather than just ham fisting a replica. I love the optical drive tray location :LOL:

At that price you would need to get the 5" screen as well, for the sake of the difference in price it's a no brainer and you could do some really cool Borg / Star Trek Logo stuff on it for a running system.

There are going to be some seriously "cool" builds coming out with that case, once the fans get their hands on it they'll boldly go......

Saides

Sure wouldnt you need a hefty net around it so that the little fellas inside cant climb out at ye?
:eek:

joking aside: I wonder what the internal running tempreture would be if aircooled?
and going with the ""just became a billionaire, lets do something stupid" purchases." line of thinking/dreaming
- what monster of a gpu could be fit in it indeed what limitations if any But in quoted specs its only got a "Nvidia GTX 1080 FE OC modded with EVGA " Hmmmn I wonder why nothing more modern or amazing of a gpu in there?

Last edited: