Wrong Statistics

Frondome

This feels false for laptops and mini pcs! I'm only really saying this for my laptop having been in processing for 5 working say (I understand this, it's the holidays;)) and this says that 75% are dispatched within 7 days which is unbelievable!

http://i.imgur.com/V9TEdUQ.png?1

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
That would have been a bit altered due to the Christmas period meaning a lot of overtime to get all guaranteed orders out.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The stats are calculated based on orders dispatched in the last 5 days, not orders that are in processing or building/testing, etc.

They are automatically generated and 100% accurate, however they are your your guidance only to show you an honest view on how we have been performing. They are not a guarantee. :)

Frondome

The stats are calculated based on orders dispatched in the last 5 days, not orders that are in processing or building/testing, etc.

They are automatically generated and 100% accurate, however they are your your guidance only to show you an honest view on how we have been performing. They are not a guarantee. :)

It says the Mini PC get dispatched in an average of 14 days and it also says they are are dispatched within 7 days as well.

Frondome

Having a another look at it, it just seems like that he average amount of days for mini PCs and laptops are the wrong way around, correct me if I'm wrong