Deleted

Sonic1506

Bronze Level Poster
Collection of rumours I've seen being discussed:

Rumour of FM8 will be revealed properly with gameplay with a release date, rumoured to be released in Spring of '23.
Rumour of FH5's first Expansion will be revealed with a release date, Twitter leak hints at Hot Wheels for expansion 1.
Rumour of Starfield Gameplay but I doubt this one personally.
Rumour of Banjo Kazooie being rebooted too.
Rumour of Goldeneye Remsaster to be revealed along with release date.
Rumour of Indiana Jones trailers/Gameplay.

Last edited:

Sonic1506

Bronze Level Poster
Is it just me or did the Starfield gameplay show FPS drops? Also seemed that the hits from the shots with the gun didn't register on the enemy or seemed to be a bit delayed? I did think it could have been the stream but not sure.

It looks interesting otherwise and something I'll be picking up. Forza Motorsport looks amazing but interested to see if there's any improvements to the simcade handling and if it's more FM4 than FM7 as far at the career/gameplay is concerned if that makes sense. FH5 Hot Wheels, not hyped and seems a rehash of FH3 DLC but I already own the expansion pack so I'll be getting it regardless.

High on Life looks good too, looks like it would be a fun game.

Last edited:

Sonic1506

Bronze Level Poster
Oof, My o My, that's a very long wait:eek:,:ROFLMAO:

I had no doubt that we would get gameplay, And we got it🥳.

Thanks for pointing out the typo, will edit.

I was doubting it personally after with the news that it was delayed but it looks like a good game.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Is it just me or did the Starfield gameplay show FPS drops? Also seemed that the hits from the shots with the gun didn't register on the enemy or seemed to be a bit delayed?
It's a Bethesda game mate it's going to be JANK!

Sonic1506

Bronze Level Poster
There's also an Extended Showcase today at 17:00GMT....might simply be more gameplay from the games already announced along with some discussion rather than more games being announced. Will last around 90 minutes...same places as before

Worth watching? I haven't seen it yet so can't comment but maybe you have and can comment?