Xbox one X user looking for help building a gaming PC

the D Gamer

Morning/Afternoon

I am currently playing on xbox one x looking to had a Gaming PC also i wont be using my PC for games like fortnite or COD as i prefer a controller top a keyboard

More looking at games like ARK Large open world games Sims Etc Any one help ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Morning/Afternoon

I am currently playing on xbox one x looking to had a Gaming PC also i wont be using my PC for games like fortnite or COD as i prefer a controller top a keyboard

More looking at games like ARK Large open world games Sims Etc Any one help ?
What's your max budget?

What monitor are you pairing it with, what resolution and refresh rate or make and model if you're unsure?

BTW, you can use an xbox controller with a PC.

the D Gamer

What's your max budget?

What monitor are you pairing it with, what resolution and refresh rate or make and model if you're unsure?

BTW, you can use an xbox controller with a PC.

Max Budget 500 600 and i will be getting the monitor with it also so will bve a Full Set up

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Max Budget 500 600 and i will be getting the monitor with it also so will bve a Full Set up
You won't be able to get a custom PC at that budget, you'd need a minimum of around £800 just for the PC, otherwise it won't perform any better than a console and won't be upgradeable which totally defeats the point of a gaming PC in the first place.

the D Gamer

You won't be able to get a custom PC at that budget, you'd need a minimum of around £800 just for the PC, otherwise it won't perform any better than a console and won't be upgradeable which totally defeats the point of a gaming PC in the first place.

Ahh okay Then i would need to turn it into a project to buy the basics then upgrade on a montly basis will be how i need to go forward

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ahh okay Then i would need to turn it into a project to buy the basics then upgrade on a montly basis will be how i need to go forward
You would have to build your own then as PCS ship fully built PC's.

If you want advise on a self build, check out Tom's Hardware which is an open forum. They're really helpful and very knowledgeable.