youtuber needing sponsorship to kickstart channel

KAYSEYOMALLEY

my ameteur youtube channel

Youtube for noobs/starters.
I need some help ideas tips etc on how to get peopke to notice me. Comment below tips, etc what would you want to see, and help to set up my channel properly
hope to see you on my channel some time
many thanks
kaysey Morgan O'Malley~ Morgan Gaming

Last edited:

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Hi!

Unfortunately, I think it is unlikely that you will obtain sponsorship from PCS or from any of us simply by asking, even with the tempting prospect of three videos... two of which are your pets!

Usually YouTubers amass a following by providing quality and engaging content. The bigger the following, the more eye catching you will become to potential sponsors and the more likely it is that someone will sponsor you.

YouTubers have usually created a vast amount of videos and obtained a large following before anyone even thinks of approaching them for sponsorship, or indeed, they approach a sponsor.

Put the passion into your hobby first and enjoy it... don't worry about sponsorship. If it's meant to happen, it will happen...

Good luck!

LFFPicard

Godlike
You wont get sponsorship until you have a reputation and substantial views/subscriptions
You definitely wont get any unless you are consistent and informative/entertaining

You definitely wont get sponsorship if you have 3 videos, 2 of which not related to the channel name and already asking for a free PC.

EDIT: Being a Youtuber is about doing it for fun, not for the money.

KAYSEYOMALLEY

Tbh it aint about long term, its the statting cost tbh well we shall see about what happens in the future, im not doing it for the money, just the pure fun, I just game on a console so its hard to record it, and I dont have a capture card although tips would be happily received

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Tbh it aint about long term, its the statting cost tbh well we shall see about what happens in the future, im not doing it for the money, just the pure fun, I just game on a console so its hard to record it, and I dont have a capture card although tips would be happily received

We all have to start somewhere! I got into cameras purely by saving up...! Whilst I would say treat this with extreme caution, there is a finance route available at PCS to start you off with some decent gear :)