Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

Gimmles

Bronze Level Poster
Spoke to a chap called on the live chat service. Said my PC should be out of testing and be with me by tomorrow. Not sure I believe it, but time will tell I suppose.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Spoke to a chap called on the live chat service. Said my PC should be out of testing and be with me by tomorrow. Not sure I believe it, but time will tell I suppose.
I'd be surprised if it made todays despatch as it would likely have had to be booked in already for todays collection. But it's also very possible they've ordered additional collections due to demand.

I would take that with a pinch of salt, more likely to be despatched tomorrow I would say. If that's the case you can up the delivery to saturday delivery to avoid having to wait all weekend.

GRABibus

@GRABibus at what point was the tracking stuck ? Mine says “left origin facility at Ridgmont” for 2 days now with no additional update
I am in France.

my status is also stuck since 2 days now :
« Left FedEx facilities from Leeds » since 6th of Jan.

the status still says That the delivery is planned today until 6:00pm (French hour), but status still stuck at « Left FedEx facilities from Leeds »

Xtie

Bronze Level Poster
Good luck. Mine started a day later and is stuck at the next step after Leeds “Left FedEx facility at Ridgmont” from yesterday at 4am with a Monday delivery target.
If I were expecting delivery today, I would call them.

Gimmles

Bronze Level Poster
So after another live chat with the same guy, and him promising me an email update this morning (which I haven't received, and I haven't received any email updates I was promised from any of the live chat staff) the PC is still in testing. 12 working days in testing. I'm calling them now as this is honestly getting a little bit ridiculous- false promises from support staff and no updates... A little bit sad.

EDIT: Phoned them up and after a 50 minute wait, the guy said there is nothing he can do, which was really helpful. Said he will email me, like everyone else has said- lets see if this mystical email winds up in my inbox this time. I've never seen CS so appalling. I'm very disappointed and will be emailing them some complaints about this level of service.

Last edited:

GRABibus

Good luck. Mine started a day later and is stuck at the next step after Leeds “Left FedEx facility at Ridgmont” from yesterday at 4am with a Monday delivery target.
If I were expecting delivery today, I would call them.
I am pretty sure I will not receive it today.
And I won’t call them, as I don’t want to wait for 1 hour on phone and pay additional money to know when I receive the PC.

GRABibus

I confirmed I didn’t receive the PC today, despite the FedEx confirmation on their tracking site.
The tracking confirmation is even not updated.

‘But I am not surprised, FedEx is probably the worst forwarder company in the world.

PCS, you should use DPD, who is more reliable.

Xtie

Bronze Level Poster
I confirmed I didn’t receive the PC today, despite the FedEx confirmation on their tracking site.

‘But I am not surprised, FedEx is probably the worst forwarder company in the world.

That is a killer! I am probably not getting mine on Monday then either. Brexit is a convenient excuse!

kozuki

Enthusiast

I believe PCS mainly use DPD, but due to the amount of orders and the current situation in the world, they're using additional services too, which FedEx is a part of

GRABibus

Nope, Galway, Ireland.
This feels kinda more painful than being in “Pre-production” stage. 🤨😂😂😂😂

my PC is still in UK after one week being sent ....
It is at Bishop’s Stortford.

Incredible....

PCS, why do you use FedEx ?????????????

Xtie

Bronze Level Poster
my PC is still in UK after one week being sent ....
It is at Bishop’s Stortford.

Incredible....

PCS, why do you use FedEx ?????????????
I am at Bishop Stortfort too.
Left Ridgmont at 4am on 7th, checked-in to Bishop Stortfort at 12noon today.
2.5 days to travel 41 miles. There are probably carrying it and walking.
Nothing “Express” about FedEx at the moment.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm sure i read somewhere, one of the PCS guys saying that they are using fedex for european deliveries, and using DPD for deliveries within th UK

Boomer

Bronze Level Poster
PCS do use DPD...whether they use DPD beyond UK borders is a different matter. DPD have been having issues during this last 9 months of handling the level of usage PCS needs.

At a guess, I'd say that Fedex is using air freight as a way to move goods a lot less these days due to everything...if that is the case and more goods are being moved by road/rail, then they will still be impacted by the temporary French shutdown of entry from UK as well as the ongoing issue of drivers being tested before leaving the UK.

Of course, it could just simply be Fedex being useless of course...or maybe they have been severely impacted by staffing issues (too many self-isolating etc)
For "Bishops Stortford" read "Stansted Airport". So it shouldnt be too long before it on a flight out.