Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

yossarian01603

Thanks and you! Mine just gone into test, hopefully get it on Monday (maybe to much to hope for the weekend).
Well you might actually - its DPD next day. So assuming test and awaiting dispatch by today. Dispatch tomorrow then you could get it on Saturday. That's how mine played out anyway.

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
Good news on this side too, my competing build has passed QA and will be here tomorrow, all dates adhered to exactly as per my order.
Guess they must have hired all the 'sage like gurus' eh? :ROFLMAO:

Juanse

Just for your info, my order of my 5900x is now on "building" stage. Funny enough I recieved an email from PCS yesterday, saying that my Corsair RMX 850w was the only item out of stock so I changed it to the ASUS ROG STRIX 850W and now here we are :D. Is there a big difference between them two?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just for your info, my order of my 5900x is now on "building" stage. Funny enough I recieved an email from PCS yesterday, saying that my Corsair RMX 850w was the only item out of stock so I changed it to the ASUS ROG STRIX 850W and now here we are :D. Is there a big difference between them two?
Not really.

londondan

Bronze Level Poster
My build is due to arrive in a around an hour or 2, can confirm that my build times were adhered too, estimated between the 27th/30th and I ordered on the 5th at 2pm exactly, so spot on. Now to finish the last 6 hours of this shift and set it up!

Juanse

Just had another email from PCS, the order is now under the testing stage, so hopefully I will recieve it next week :D. PD: I ordered the pc the 5th of Nov at around 21:00 with a 5900x

Thunda

Just had another email from PCS, the order is now under the testing stage, so hopefully I will recieve it next week :D. PD: I ordered the pc the 5th of Nov at around 21:00 with a 5900x
Nice one. What GPU was in that if I may ask .. ?

Juanse

Nice one. What GPU was in that if I may ask .. ?
No GPU, I´m going to stick with my 1060 6gb while I find stock of a 6800xt or 3080. On the mean time I will be gathering other things such as a new monitor which should arrive tomorrow and so.

Juanse

I need to give a shout out to PCS, once they received the stock they needed for my order, they literally run through the entire process. My order entered the "Building" stage on Thursday, yesterday it went to "Testing" and now "waiting to dispatch", I was expecting this process to be done about middle or end of next week due to the high demand they are having right now, but literally they made it through in less than 3 days, including one of them being a Saturday. This is my first order with them and I am definitely coming back for future systems :D. I know nobody asked for this but it might be helpful for the people waiting on this thread for their builds. All they need is the components, once they get them, your pc will be with you sooner than you expect! :)

Last edited:

MartyF

I need to give a shout out to PCS, once they received the stock they needed for my order, they literally run through the entire process. My order entered the "Building" stage on Thursday, yesterday it went to "Testing" and now "waiting to dispatch", I was expecting this process to be done about middle or end of next week due to the high demand they are having right now, but literally they made it through in less than 3 days, including one of them being a Saturday. This is my first order with them and I am definitely coming back for future systems :D. I know nobody asked for this but it might be helpful for the people waiting on this thread for their builds. All they need is the components, once they get them, your pc will be with you sooner than you expect! :)
Can only echo that. Just got email saying mine will be dispatched tomorrow.

First email I got had estimated build date of the 30th November and they have beat that by a few days.

I didn't have a GPU so clear this is where the majority of issues are coming from.

Outside of that had good comms around any questions and a message letting me know my PSU was unlikely to be in stock and to change to hit my date.

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
I spoke with PCS today via Live chat and they confirmed i am 199th out of 403 on the list. i Have both the 5900x and 3080 Asus