Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

ThatGuy11200

I ordered on 8th October and changed the CPU to the 5900x within about 30 seconds of its launch. I removed the Asus RTX 3080 from my order on Friday and my system has now been dispatched.

Scarno

For anyone interested--

Order date: 10th November
CPU: 5950x
GPU: 3090 (not ASUS)
Status: Moved into building this morning and testing this afternoon
Me: Excited

DaveBolas387

For anyone interested--

Order date: 10th November
CPU: 5950x
GPU: 3090 (not ASUS)
Status: Moved into building this morning and testing this afternoon
Me: Excited
Similar to me. My build with the 5900X was ordered 8th November and moved into building this morning too

DickJ

I placed my order with the 5900X on 11th Nov. I phoned today (on hold for almost 50 mins) and was told they expect the processors for my build in the next few days. So it's just possible I might get the PC at the end of next week, more likely the week after.

Mike-

Now in building. Brilliant. Clearly the 5900X processors are coming through.
Hmm - I ordered before you and still haven't been assigned one 😒

Regardless, congratulations and enjoy when it comes!

Last edited:

Prime

Looking through the threads here and chatting on the discord, it would seem that they have stock of 5950x.

When I spoke to PCS on Tuesday, the guy informed me that my only bottleneck was the STRIX 3090. And by the looks of things, they have other 3090 stock in so I'm waiting a week and then going to see if changing to a different brand will move my build along.

Credit to PCS again, the rep called Zach on the phone said to me "I can't give you exact details but you're basically at the front of the queue so wait a week and call us next week to see if we have more delivery information for you, if not we can amend your order for you then". For the amount of phone calls these guys must be getting, they have been nothing but model professionals with me

Reaxgrim

Ordered mine on 11th nov. still says in Pre-Production, I did have to change my psu as i was told it was out of stock but no mention of not having the cpu in stock.
No gpu with it also as i will use my 1080 untill i can get a hold of a 6800xt or 6900xt when those release.

Was hoping it would come before cp2077 but i highly doubt that now heh.

DickJ

Ah, I do notice the PCS order status guide says:-

"In Building: Time: 1 -3 days unless a component is missing"

So perhaps I can't assume "In Building" means they have the CPU?

GavGol

Ordered mine on 11th nov. still says in Pre-Production, I did have to change my psu as i was told it was out of stock but no mention of not having the cpu in stock.
No gpu with it also as i will use my 1080 untill i can get a hold of a 6800xt or 6900xt when those release.

Was hoping it would come before cp2077 but i highly doubt that now heh.

Hi, all the same for me except I ordered on the 9th Nov. Received email the same issue with PSU on 25th and changed it and paid the extra.

No GPU with mine either.

Order is in Pre-Production.

MartyF

So mine came Tuesday. Very pleased with it, well packaged and very tidy build (slightly ruined by me putting my 3080 and associated power cables in).

Unbelievably quiet as well.

Attachments

• computer2.jpg
    computer2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 219