E3 live now!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
thanks, although this guy could stop advertising that kinect crap over and over

and for some reason, i am lagging!

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
If you saw Sony's press conference, the Last of Us looks freakin' sweet! God of War Ascension looks real good too. If PC gamers are missing one thing it's the Uncharted series :) Even though it's a PS exclusive it would look amazing if released on PC, U3 graphics were superb on PS3, can't imagine what a GTX 680 would do ^^

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
If you saw Sony's press conference, the Last of Us looks freakin' sweet! God of War Ascension looks real good too. If PC gamers are missing one thing it's the Uncharted series :) Even though it's a PS exclusive it would look amazing if released on PC, U3 graphics were superb on PS3, can't imagine what a GTX 680 would do ^^

yeh the graphics are pretty insane on there and must be the best looking console game by far

and yeh, bfpremium is annoying, i will still probably get it, there is a few good features, the only thing im worried about is the stat reset button when friends are over, whos idea was that?

dangro474

Bright Spark
so far:

The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
IsOS (or whatever its called, new Ubisoft IP)
Tomb Raider

All look good enough to force me to buy a console if a reasonable PC version isnt available :/

The EA conference was amazing though. Hate all across the board from online viewers who werent too receptive to the cookie cutter franchise continuations with BREATHTAKINGLY stupid implimentations (slow mo rear view crash cam after EVERY collision in the new NFS cash-in, breaking game flow across the knee with a sickening crunch) and "PAY US MORE MONIES FOR ****TY SERVICE FOR BETTER WEAPONS THAN THE COMPETITION nonsense in BF3.

Even Dead space 3 looked ****** stupid. Bringing co-op to a survival horror moves it to a completely different genre.

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
IsOS (or whatever its called, new Ubisoft IP)
Tomb Raider

All look good enough to force me to buy a console if a reasonable PC version isnt available :/

IsOS? You mean CTOS? The game name's Watchdog, and I can't wait for it :p AC3 looks amazing too. Tomb Raider and Watchdogs will be on PC but Beyond and the Last of Us are PS exclusives. If you do get a PS3 check out the Uncharted series and Heavy Rain, they're great.

Most anticipated games:
1. The Last of Us
2. AC3
3. Watchdogs
4. Beyond
5. GTA V
6. Tomb Raider

The only one that's not happy right now is my wallet ^^