Eyefinity Setup Specs

LinearHD

Rising Star
So, I'd like to ask, would this be a decent Eyefinity setup?

Case
PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD PHENOM II X6 1090T (3.20GHz/9MB CACHE) - BLACK EDITION
Motherboard
ASUS® M4A87TD/USB3: DUAL DDR3,SATA 6.0GB/s, USB 3.0
Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)
Graphics Card
2GB AMD RADEON™ HD6950 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W TX SERIES (TX650) 80+ ULTRA QUIET PSU (£72)
Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD (£19)
Monitor
IIYAMA E2271HDS 22" LED WIDESCREEN, HDMI/DVI-D HD 1920x1080 (£139)
2nd Monitor
3rd Monitor
Eyefinity / GeForce 3D Vision
Active MiniDisplay Port to DVI Adapter (EYEFINITY 3 MONITOR SETUPS) (£19)
Warranty
3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£69)
Price: £1,427.00 including VAT and delivery.

Tom DWC

Should be. :)

Always a good idea to get one of the best graphics cards available if you can, especially for Eyefinity.

Meds

Agreed, it'll be great for an eyefinity setup. I'm not sure if you plan on adding another HD6950 at a later date, if so then consider a more powerful PSU such as the TX750 & TX850 as the 650W would struggle with 2 GPUs.

LinearHD

Rising Star
Well, I'm not sure, I'd like to have the option to but for that I need a better motherboard and a better PSU, and my mum won't let me spend that much (I'm only 15 lol) maybe I could upgrade the MB and PSU in future? Would that be possible?

Fear

Prolific Poster
The MB is quite a big job as it's the center piece with everything attached, just had mine replaced on my old rig not something i fancied doing so took it to a repair shop and the PSU well as long as your happy plugging all the leads in it just depends how confident you are working inside the PC my limits are changing graphics cards and ram but will probably fit a SSD when i think they are a good value for money ;)

LinearHD

Rising Star
Yeah tbh graphcis card and ram is as far as I'm willing to go... I'd rather get the bigger jobs like the mb and psu be done at a shop, as long as it's possible :)
Also, on the side note of SSD's. If I got one at a later stage, would I be able to re-install windows on the SSD without formatting my HDD?

LinearHD

Rising Star
Also, sorry for double posting, i just thought of this... can someone tell me the size of the bezel on the 22inch Iiyama monitors? I can't find it on the internet :(