Fans Louder than Expected

Had my PC for a few days and there is more noise than I expected. It's a constant white noise that's making it really hard for me to enjoy use, but not sure what I can do.
I've got Gigabyte Control Centre, Armoury crate and AMD software: adrenaline edition, and the lowest I can get them running is 15% which is still annoyingly loud.

Any suggestions? Even would consider learning how to replace the fans myself with quieter alternatives if necessary.

My specs:
Case
LIAN LI LANCOOL 215 GAMING CASE
Promotional Item
Get a discount code for 20% off select peripherals at Corsair.com
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D Eight Core CPU (4.2GHz-5.0GHz/104MB w/3D V-CACHE/AM5)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI (AM5, DDR5, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6)
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR5 6000MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
16GB AMD RADEON™ RX 7900 GRE - HDMI, DP - DX® 12
Graphics Card Support Bracket
NONE (BRACKET INCLUDED AS STANDARD ON 4070 Ti / RX 7700 XT AND ABOVE)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB SOLIDIGM P44 PRO GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 7000MB/sR, 4700MB/sW)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB SOLIDIGM P41+ GEN 4 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 4125MB/sR, 2950MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1.5 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead, 1.0mm Core)
Processor Cooling
CORSAIR H100x RGB ELITE HIGH PERFORMANCE CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Maxybell

I just received my pc today and thought it was a little loud too, had a little look and my “aio pump” is set too “full speed” maybe this is what you are experiencing too, I don’t however know if you can change it back to standard or if it’s meant to be set to that, going to get in touch with them on Monday

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just received my pc today and thought it was a little loud too, had a little look and my “aio pump” is set too “full speed” maybe this is what you are experiencing too, I don’t however know if you can change it back to standard or if it’s meant to be set to that, going to get in touch with them on Monday
It's normal to set it on Balanced, assuming it's a Corsair and appropriate for your processor. Don't set it on silent as that's too slow for anything other than idle operation.