For all those NFSW Benefiters :)

pez

Thought it would be nice to post a thread for all those lads that got starter packs....lucky buggers!.

Post your tricked out motors here :)

nfswp3z.jpg

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Here's my 2 cars (Ok Ok, so the Porche is a gift car for 3 days!)

I only started playing a few days ago, add me "Kalisnoir"

Mazda
Mazda.jpg

Porche
Porche.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I'd forgotten all about that starter pack :D

Will post some when I get up and running (and remember to even look at it!)

Phil_B

Is it just me or does anyone else read that as NSFW and hesitate before clicking on the thread while at work?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yes, yes I did :D

Not entirely sure the guys at Need For Speed thought that one through when they chose the word "World"!

pez

Not at all :)
Well, it does, but they're not needed. I've been having some great races and not bothered about buying anything :) I was offered a starter pack code, so had a dabble :) My normal car is an awesome RX7 - tier 2. All achieved without the use of any payments. the money and rep awards are best via the Escape Mode :)

And yes, it's the R8 :D

LFFPicard

Godlike
I loaded this up when I first got the machine and played for about 30mins.

I didnt like the fact I can drive straight through people.. BORING.
Anyway I could load this up again at some point I spose. I was using my Logitech Chillstream Gamepad for the controls, much better than keyboard :D

Kalisnoir

Super Star
There is noclipping in Free Roam (apart from with NPC) as it would just be unbearable constantly crashing/getting stuck in people if there wasn't. In the races however, you can smash into the other players as normal :)

As far as microtransactions go, like Pez said, I haven't and dont plan to pay for anything, you can still buy all the cars etc with the "Cash" you earn. Things like neon's / tinted windows etc you have to pay for though.

pez

Correct. And if you really do have a sexy funtime car, then hey, do a £3 SMS Transaction and get the credits to do the tints :d

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
My babies:

Mazda 3
1.jpg

Nissan Skyline R34 Eastriderz Edition
2.jpg

Volkswagon Scirocco, I recommend these to anyone on tier 1, they'll race the hell out of anything else usually
3.jpg

My latest, baddest little bad boy, the Gallardo :D
4.jpg