Keyboard and mouse

alfushoop

Not sure where to post this for suggestions but I'm looking for a decent budget wired keyboard and wireless mouse to use for gaming.

Also could use some suggestions for speakers but at the moment I'm looking at the creative pebble v3 for speakers which seem alright.

Budget is currently around £50 - 70

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure where to post this for suggestions but I'm looking for a decent budget wired keyboard and wireless mouse to use for gaming.

Also could use some suggestions for speakers but at the moment I'm looking at the creative pebble v3 for speakers which seem alright.
What's your budget for the keyboard and mouse?

alfushoop

What's your budget for the keyboard and mouse?
Around £50 - 70 so nothing too expensive but if there's anything decent that's in that range then it would be nice, i could buy just a keyboard right now as I already have a working mouse but it's not good and then just buy a good mouse later on

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Around £50 - 70 so nothing too expensive but if there's anything decent that's in that range then it would be nice, i could buy just a keyboard right now as I already have a working mouse but it's not good and then just buy a good mouse later on
For keyboard, the Apex 3 is hard to beat for £35

Then for mouse, it's hard to beat Glorious at the budget side, these may be cheap but performance is rock solid

alfushoop

For keyboard, the Apex 3 is hard to beat for £35

Then for mouse, it's hard to beat Glorious at the budget side, these may be cheap but performance is rock solid

Do you have any wireless mouse suggestions the keyboard is nice I just feel like a wireless mouse would be alot better with my setup as the pc is low on my desk so I'm not going to be able to pull the wire that far.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do you have any wireless mouse suggestions the keyboard is nice I just feel like a wireless mouse would be alot better with my setup as the pc is low on my desk so I'm not going to be able to pull the wire that far.
You won't get a half decent wireless mouse within budget, you'd be looking nearer £70 just for the mouse for something basic.

Cable will be plenty long enough, or just get an extender if you do need extra room.

alfushoop

You won't get a half decent wireless mouse within budget, you'd be looking nearer £70 just for the mouse for something basic.

Cable will be plenty long enough, or just get an extender if you do need extra room.
Can u suggest a decent wireless mouse for any price (hopefully on the low end but its fine if it high) and I'll get it in the future as I already have a working 1 so I can wait for a new one.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can u suggest a decent wireless mouse for any price (hopefully on the low end but its fine if it high) and I'll get it in the future as I already have a working 1 so I can wait for a new one.

alfushoop

The one above is wireless, you need to actually clink on the links
The other person suggested Deathadder mouses which are not wireless so I was asking if he had a suggestion for one of those I've already looked at the option you chose and agree with it but other suggestions are welcome.

I wasn't replying to the message u sent just replying to the other person for a different opinion on one he likes.