New Logitech Mouse (And under £40)

F3AR

logitech-g300-gaming-mouse-announced-0.jpg

The Logitech G300 is set to be released in September, it has an RRP of £30 but you can preorder one from the Logitech website for £35.

Also, it's ambidextrous :D

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-pointers/mice/devices/gaming-mouse-g300

Teaz

Godlike
thats not bad for a 30-35 pound mouse, would be nicer if it had 2 or 4 side buttons. a mouse that seems to suit both right and left handed users :)

Gishank

Bright Spark
Looks a nice mouse for the price (though DPI max could be higher). But those mouse buttons look like they could easily get in the way.. lol

Dayve

I never understood why people spend so much money on a mouse. I bought this mouse about 7 years ago from Netto for £5.99. It's got the regular 2 buttons and scroll wheel on top, and 2 buttons on the left side. It's not wireless and it's a laser mouse. Cheap and cheerful and, apparently, built to last, because the wire for it has a habit of getting caught on the corner of my 10-year old Ikea desk and getting dragged off and falling to the floor with a thud.

Gaming mice. Pah. I'll own any of you in any game with my trusty old Xtremeit Laser. (Don't bother googling it, it's like it never existed, can't find ANY info.)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I've got a Logitech gaming mouse (Not the aforementioned mouse) and I think its so much better than an ordinary mouse, higher DPI is nice and having the ability to put it higher and lower on the move is really useful. Before I had it I never thought I'd ever need to change DPI on the move, but I do use it alot now that I have the option.