PCS version of the Clevo W110ERF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangro474

Bright Spark
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you were planning to introduce the Clevo W110ERF into your product range.

I have to admit that I was not too impressed with the specs (Ivy Bridge i7 CPUs and a Geforce 650M)... UNTIL i realised that this was all packed into an 11.6 inch chassis!

I have to say that the prospect of owning a netbook of sorts that can play Metro 2033 @30 fps on high settings is very appealing :D

Red0x

EXTREMELY interested in this, especially if you offer it with a matte screen + UK keyboard options.

Ned of Wales

Please PCS, offer this with a matte screen (as available from Mythlogic in the US). A certain purchase if this comes with a matte option.

Jaydea

Bronze Level Poster
I have fallen in love with gaming note books of about this scale (Proud previous owner of an Alienware M11X) and would be very interested in buying this.

When do you expect the chassis to be available? Early, mid, or late July?

Xoil

I have fallen in love with gaming note books of about this scale (Proud previous owner of an Alienware M11X) and would be very interested in buying this.

When do you expect the chassis to be available? Early, mid, or late July?

Id expect around mid july :)

dangro474

Bright Spark
I've heard that the gloss screen supplied with these systems aren't very good.

Several resellers are offering matte screens with the W110ER; will this option become available with the PCS W110ER?

Cheers

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We are only bring ing in the glossy screen on this model at present. We will look to offer matte screens in the coming months.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We have received confirmation that the 3610QM is supported with the 90W AC Adapter and therefore it has been re-listed on the configurator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.