AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile CPU's!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 94250
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94250

I won't link, but some ASUS products have hit the budget market, and left a couple of thermal design failures in the mid-range market. HP is gearing up a budget laptop with 4800h and 4600h, who knows if they'll make higher tier products.
The higher tier and mid-tier laptop markets are chock-full of Intel microwave ovens, and maybe, just maybe, PCS can strike while the iron is hot.
It's in their interest as a corp, and ours as customers, to get these Ryzen monsters in time, I and maybe a few consumers who want CPU power without breaking the bank would definitely love to see these from good ol' PCS.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm pretty sure that PCS know that too. I wonder whether there might be a supply chain issue, especially now? The worst thing for PCS to do would be to offer an AMD laptop range and then not be able to build them because of supply issues....

D

Deleted member 94250

I'm pretty sure that PCS know that too. I wonder whether there might be a supply chain issue, especially now? The worst thing for PCS to do would be to offer an AMD laptop range and then not be able to build them because of supply issues....
Ye that would be pretty terrible. It's an idea, I'm sure if a noob like me spotted it their sales teams will have been on it for much longer than me :D. Let's hope.

michty_me

I really hope they release some 4000 series machines soon. I'm new to the forum (Not the shop) and back in the market for a new laptop.