Pre production working days

Sigh... Looks like another weekend for me as it’s still in Pre Production. Just hoping everything goes smoothly and I get it delivered at some point next week :)

em5le

ordered that fast track dispatch yesterday, went from pre processing to awaiting dispatch in less than a day, my original build date was the 17th of august, if you have the 35 quid and you're impatient like me, then its the way to go for sure 😁

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
I'm actually surprised they dont charge more for fasttrack, other pc custom builders I'd looked at actually charged a hell of a lot more to push through your build quickly so im not complaining even if they miss thier proposed dispatch date will just have to keep an eye open and change my delivery option to Saturday delivery (its only £9 more) if its not ready for dispatch on Thursday as I only placed my order today and thier estimated dispatch date is the 14/8 so im assuming today is not counted as day 1 and is still in processing and not preproduction.

Wellsy

So mine went it to awaiting dispatch at 22:30 last night, I have a long(ish) journey to the North East from the East Midlands today and back again, conveniently driving not too far away from the PCS factory... does anyone know if you can collect on Saturdays?

I’d rather get an idea that it’s possible before I try ringing them and endure the wait on hold to get told no

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
36E376FD-D91F-4181-93C9-D9108CBDFDE5.jpeg
She’s here!

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
omg omg omg that will be me in the next 7 days or so, in the mean time my new 1440p 165hz monitor arrived early this morning. decided to try hooking it up to my existing system with no expectation it woud work. OMFG if the display is this good on this system what is it going to be when iget my brand spanking new system

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Got my new computer. Did the windows updates and now I'm getting the blue screen every time I turn the computer on. Can't even get to the desktop screen any more 😢

Not the start I was hoping for 😢

Bronze Level Poster
IF you can get to BIOS, first see if everything is showing up (like your RAM and processor etc).

If it isnt, then check that everything is plugged in properly inside the case.

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
I don't think it's a hardware issue. It was all working OK I had everything set up, it's only after I installed the windows updates that it's doing this

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Currently half way through re installing windows as I've tried all the other options. Gone for a walk to de stress. Really don't want to have to send it back

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Please do not use this thread for a problem, start a specific thread.

Please don't offer help on this thread, it's just going to get too complex with everyone posting their build status.

Thanks.

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
Lol I guess I know someone not getting any sleep tonight @AgentCooper can’t wait to get back to trying out my new 1440 p 165hz monitor as well even though it’s only currently being run on my old system with its gasp horror geoforce gtx 745 gpu. And amazon have given me a nice 10% refund for it only coming with a continental plug cloverleaf power lead as I said I would source a British plug version myself as the only way they could they could give me one was to take the whole lot away and give me a new unit ......there’s now way i was letting such a small issue let them take that bad baby away it’s mine and I’m keeping it and I happened to have a spare cable anyway. Here’s to waiting anxiously for my systems delivery 😉