Samsung G9 on SALE!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm digging around the back of the sofa for spare change and seeing how much one of my kidneys might fetch on the black market...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm digging around the back of the sofa for spare change and seeing how much one of my kidneys might fetch on the black market...
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm not sad I blew all my cash on my amp, by no means..... but man I wish I had some left over for one of these now!

They've also knocked off 200 Euros off the speakers I'm getting next year, it's almost worth taking out a short term loan!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm not sad I blew all my cash on my amp, by no means..... but man I wish I had some left over for one of these now!

They've also knocked off 200 Euros off the speakers I'm getting next year, it's almost worth taking out a short term loan!
Do it...

tenor.gif

Gavras

Master Poster
Not to mention the Physiotherapist visits to cope with the extra strain on the arm moving the mouse around....I can see people getting a bad case of Repetitive Strain Injury just moving the cursor from one side of the screen to the other :eek:
Or hire someone as a Mouse Mover or Mouse Assistant.

a 5’2” person and a G9 owner screams RSI lol.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not to mention the Physiotherapist visits to cope with the extra strain on the arm moving the mouse around....I can see people getting a bad case of Repetitive Strain Injury just moving the cursor from one side of the screen to the other :eek:
I'm also a bit worried about PTSD - scrolling horizontally for weeks at a time to find yourself only a quarter of the way across the screen. That'd be enough to send anybody to a therapist!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'd definitely have to upgrade my old 2009 mouse, it's still a brilliant mouse, but DPI compared to modern ones is crazy low, would take about 5 or 6 full swipes to make it across the screen!

Gavras

Master Poster
I'd definitely have to upgrade my old 2009 mouse, it's still a brilliant mouse, but DPI compared to modern ones is crazy low, would take about 5 or 6 full swipes to make it across the screen!
Lol sort of opposite to my Razor mouse at times.

sometimes it does not load settings at very beginning and my mouse pointer is on warp 10.

it can actually appear on the other side of the screen before I move it (j/k).

I have one of the huge long Razor mouse pads, I would if they make longer ones for the G9