Lucasarts Are Back!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
But they’ll be using their original title of Lucasfilm Games. Interesting news, they’ll allegedly eventually have all the rights to the Star Wars games (I hope they revive cancelled project 1313 as a new Mandalorian game). Here’s praying they don’t waste having that license like EA did for nine years.

Personally I think I’d be satisfied if we get a new Monkey Island game, that’d be point-and-clicktastic.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
But they’ll be using their original of Lucasfilm Games. Interesting news, they’ll have all the rights to the Star Wars games (I hope they revive cancelled project 1313 as a new Mandalorian game). Here’s praying they don’t waste having that license like EA did for nine years.

Personally I think I’d be satisfied if we get a new Monkey Island game, that’d be point-and-clicktastic.

I suspect 1313 is totally gone as it was Disney that killed it.

More Monkey Island would be good though!

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
It's strange as just last week I downloaded Full Throttle and Grim Fandango to my Xbox. Monkey Island would be epic. I miss Guybrush Threepwood lol.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm disappointed at the lack of knowledge of some THE best point & click games of all time.

1d26f4b5e84746b5ff0cc0243bb05036df9ca66d.gifv

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
They aren't the only one...I am reading all these game titles thinking "Pretty sure they are not speaking French, Spanish or German....maybe it's a variant of Wookie?" :unsure:
My Wookie is terrible. I wouldn't even attempt it here.

That's ok, never to late to learn about these brilliant games!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Speaking to my son, he just said that EA are still working on a couple of SW titles as their exclusivity deal doesnt run out until 2023 - so either theyve terminated that early to make way for a game, or its a while off yet before we see anything appear...

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
To be fair, I was almost exclusively a console gamer until I got my last system in 2012...until then point and click had been limited to a Discworld game (Terry Pratchett Fantasy series for those who don't know)..only other PC gaming I did was playing Championship Manager and then Football Manager. Even when I got my last system I still basically just played Need For Speed. Only this year have I branched out into other games....the various Forza games on PC and then, when I got an Xbox in August, a lot more varied games through Games Pass. When it comes to gaming.

Might be at some point that I delve into PC games more but I have too much to play on Xbox currently.....I play Halo 5-6 hours a day and nothing interferes with that...am on my 6th or 7th complete runthrough of all the games since September o_O
I was introduced to Halo when I purchased my XB1 and it came with the Master Chief Collection and I was annoyed with myself for not having played it before! Excellent game. I played FM back in the day but not for years lol. N4S was a favourite of mine too but again on the Xbox. The build I'm waiting on will be the first gaming PC I've ever had and I'm a little excited lol. I think the last PC game I played was the Broken Sword series 10+yrs ago.

Assassin's Creed is my game at the moment that I WANT to be spending 5-6 hours on a day lol but I have to work it round my studies.