RTX 3080

Hillson

As previously stated, this has all been covered why they won't give queue numbers or estimates.

Read the stickies.
Apologies not even sure what you mean by Stickies

Please link

Also trust me I am not angry as not in a rush I just want to understand why it couldn't have been better managed and I get that it can't be easy

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Apologies not even sure what you mean by Stickies

Please link

Also trust me I am not angry as not in a rush I just want to understand why it couldn't have been better managed and I get that it can't be easy
In each sub forum they’re the threads that are at the top “stuck” so they’re always at the top. It’s the same in any forum. It’s up to each user to first read stickies before posting in any forum.

Hillson

In each sub forum they’re the threads that are at the top “stuck” so they’re always at the top. It’s the same in any forum. It’s up to each user to first read stickies before posting in any forum.
I never spend time in forums, pinned notes though I am with you
cheers

kozuki

Enthusiast
well i was 72 days and its coming tomorrow, just depending on the CPU im guessing at this point
This is most likely the case, my only 2 parts that have been the culprit of the delay are 3080 and 5900X, we ordered on the same day, so most likely they got some 3080s (or they have been allocated to us some time before) and it's just about the CPU or other parts depending on the order

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
My pc arrived today :D Unfortunately because of work I can't try it until tomorrow but I already have it set up and going to dowbload games (rdr2 and ac odyssey) over night! Looking forward to see the effects of ray tracing on cod: cold war and eventually cyberpunk! Hype!

My pc arrived today :D Unfortunately because of work I can't try it until tomorrow but I already have it set up and going to dowbload games (rdr2 and ac odyssey) over night! Looking forward to see the effects of ray tracing on cod: cold war and eventually cyberpunk! Hype!
Enjoy. Ray Tracing is fantastic but its so resource hungry :ROFLMAO: Make sure you turn on DLSS. I made that mistake first time.

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
nice ,it is well deserved after the wait ! I hope mine arrives tomorrow ,was hoping for this morning (got the delivery before 10:30AM),since it was awaiting dispatch since last night ,i was on my toes this morning but nothing ,hopefully tomorrow morning.
Did you get the chance to see which version of the gpu you've got ?

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
nice ,it is well deserved after the wait ! I hope mine arrives tomorrow ,was hoping for this morning (got the delivery before 10:30AM),since it was awaiting dispatch since last night ,i was on my toes this morning but nothing ,hopefully tomorrow morning.
Did you get the chance to see which version of the gpu you've got ?
zotac gaming version

MichaelJames249

1611252593902838581828478022098.jpg