Driver Timeout with Radeon RX6800

Setto

Well I found out that with Supraland it does the same crash any time I talk to a very specific NPC. So I'm wondering if it's just the game has major issues. The Eternal Cylinder was a closed beta and crashed once. I'm wondering if its just coincidences because I can replicate this Supraland crash every time I boot the game by going to the exact same NPC. Nothing else crashes it and 3dmark encounters no issues when running, neither do stresstests.

D

Deleted member 17413

Well I found out that with Supraland it does the same crash any time I talk to a very specific NPC. So I'm wondering if it's just the game has major issues. The Eternal Cylinder was a closed beta and crashed once. I'm wondering if its just coincidences because I can replicate this Supraland crash every time I boot the game by going to the exact same NPC. Nothing else crashes it and 3dmark encounters no issues when running, neither do stresstests.
That sounds very much like its the game... did you check the chipset drivers as @ubuysa said?
Just to ensure you are all up to date with software drivers.

Setto

That sounds very much like its the game... did you check the chipset drivers as @ubuysa said?
Just to ensure you are all up to date with software drivers.

I've updated the drivers on the AMD software to the newest ones and windows updated any missing ones yeah. I actually got a picture of the crash name on gamepass.

It does say DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED and that does concern me however. But I can replicate this crash any tie I talk to the same NPC in the game or go near him/that area.

Attachments

• 164792581_254516086346953_4504839891160956764_n.jpg
    164792581_254516086346953_4504839891160956764_n.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 132