RTX 3060 Wait times.

Wozzaxp97

Just wondering if anyone else is waiting as long as me. When I ordered the 3060 appeared to be in stock however 27 days on and still In pre production.

Sister got a pc with a 370 in 6 days and I have no idea how that is possible. :/

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just wondering if anyone else is waiting as long as me. When I ordered the 3060 appeared to be in stock however 27 days on and still In pre production.

Sister got a pc with a 370 in 6 days and I have no idea how that is possible. :/
It’s not just the card you’re waiting on, it’s the entire build, so there must be something else holding it up but you won’t know unless you call and ask.

Caydrums

For anyone interested, I've spoken to PCS support this afternoon who have advised 4-6 week lead times for 3060s, but they do currently have limited stock in-house meaning a number of orders will be fulfilled before they run out again. Whether that's you depends on your position in the queue (which I wasn't able to find out for myself).

Caydrums

Cheers Lionwing! If you spot which brand (Zotac, Palit etc) your card is would you mind posting? Hope all is well with your machine!

Caydrums

Apologies for the double post, again. Wanted to update my PC has gone into building, on Day 9!

It seems the recent order of 3060s has covered lots of people waiting.

Cay

Caydrums

Great to hear - mine is still awaiting dispatch. But went into build, test and QC all in the one day. Someone workin round the clock!
I read on the 3080 thread that someone was told they ran out of shipping boxes yesterday and aren't getting more until tomorrow, I'm not sure if that'd affect your order but may be why you're waiting bud!

MoonSai

Mine is going on to 13 working days and it’s still in preproduction. When I asked how long it would take I was told that it was waiting for a builder to “pick up the order” which was yesterday.

Caydrums

Mine is going on to 13 working days and it’s still in preproduction. When I asked how long it would take I was told that it was waiting for a builder to “pick up the order” which was yesterday.
Positive to hear that they didn't tell you they were waiting on stock though!