The First Year…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hello everyone!

Today… is my first forum anniversary, it’s a year to the day that I joined! I never did one of these when I first signed up so I’m a bit a fraud for posting now.

Just wanted to say that it’s been a thoroughly fun year here. When I sent my very first message asking for some monitor advice, SpyderTracks and our old pal Nursemorph were on it like a flash, I had my answers within the hour. The next few weeks were spent patiently waiting for my PC to leave that dastardly pre-production stage and enter building, during that time I’d lurk around the forum, learning new bits and pieces and offering a bit of spec advice to others.

And after my PC was built, shipped and delivered… I just stayed around. There’s always stuff going on in tech world, here’s a great place to learn more about it. There’s always someone who might need a bit of help getting their build tip top, it feels good to help out and give a bit back after getting great advice given to me at the beginning. And there’s always a bit of good natured fun going on amongst the regulars, which definitely keeps me coming back 🙂

So, it’s a year later and I now have a newly forged ban hammer (only three victims so far, but watch out you lot), a lot more knowledge, and met a whole bunch of awesome people who I spend enough time chatting to that I now consider them friends. I’ve also watched this forum grow stronger, the amount of people who are now helping out with spec advice and troubleshooting is brilliant.

Thanks for having me, PCS Forum! Here’s to another year 🙂👍

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey hey, surprised it's only a year I figured the mods were around here a long time stinking up the place but I guess I'm wrong on that one.

This is definitely one of the nicer corners of the internet I've stumbled upon for sure

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
C_4y7poXoAEAU0x.jpg

Many happy returns to you, Dale!!!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’ve also just done some calculations, I reckon I’ve probably helped forum users in spending at least £300,000 of their hard earned cash in the year since I’ve joined. Imagine the numbers SpyderTracks has! 😮

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hello everyone!

Today… is my first forum anniversary, it’s a year to the day that I joined! I never did one of these when I first signed up so I’m a bit a fraud for posting now.

Just wanted to say that it’s been a thoroughly fun year here. When I sent my very first message asking for some monitor advice, SpyderTracks and our old pal Nursemorph were on it like a flash, I had my answers within the hour. The next few weeks were spent patiently waiting for my PC to leave that dastardly pre-production stage and enter building, during that time I’d lurk around the forum, learning new bits and pieces and offering a bit of spec advice to others.

And after my PC was built, shipped and delivered… I just stayed around. There’s always stuff going on in tech world, here’s a great place to learn more about it. There’s always someone who might need a bit of help getting their build tip top, it feels good to help out and give a bit back after getting great advice given to me at the beginning. And there’s always a bit of good natured fun going on amongst the regular, which definitely keeps me coming back 🙂

So, it’s a year later and I now have a newly forged ban hammer (only three victims so far, but watch out you lot), a lot more knowledge, and met a whole bunch of awesome people who I spend enough time chatting to that I now consider them friends. I’ve also watched this forum grow stronger, the amount of people who are now helping out with spec advice and troubleshooting is brilliant.

Thanks for having me, PCS Forum! Here’s to another year 🙂👍
Wow is it a year...........you deserve cake :ROFLMAO:

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I can’t believe you’ve only been here a year! It’s been great to get to know you over the last few months! Happy one year forum anniversary 🎉