Fancy something a bit different at Olympics?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Then watch the Handball, its fast high scoring end to end action
It is a fun game, played it a few times on beach holidays a fair few years ago. It’s a shame it’s made the headlines for the wrong reasons in the past week…

Good on you, women of Norway. That ruling is frankly disgusting.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It is a fun game, played it a few times on beach holidays a fair few years ago. It’s a shame it’s made the headlines for the wrong reasons in the past week…

Good on you, women of Norway. That ruling is frankly disgusting.
I hadn't heard about that, and yes its disgusting, good on the Norwegian federation for stumping up the fine rather than the players paying it themselves

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I read that Pink was intending to pay the fine. It is archaic to have a sporting uniform which is basically a bikini. That would automatically alienate women from many countries and would likely be a deterrent for many women ‘even in the West’.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I read that Pink was intending to pay the fine. It is archaic to have a sporting uniform which is basically a bikini. That would automatically alienate women from many countries and would likely be a deterrent for many women ‘even in the West’.
It’s ridiculous, isn’t it? I notion that we lobby and force the British men’s team to play wearing bikinis. The sort of people who enforced that original fine would probably pay good money to not have to see that and we could put that money towards breaking down certain barriers.

And if they don’t take heed, we’ll put the funds into a ‘foxy boxing’ match, me vs @SpyderTracks both wearing full lingerie, with @Scott and @ubuysa as the ring girls waving the round cards in their high heels.

They say sex sells… we’ll see about that.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It’s ridiculous, isn’t it? I notion that we lobby and force the British men’s team to play wearing bikinis. The sort of people who enforced that original fine would probably pay good money to not have to see that and we could put that money towards breaking down certain barriers.

And if they don’t take heed, we’ll put the funds into a ‘foxy boxing’ match, me vs @SpyderTracks both wearing full lingerie, with @Scott and @ubuysa as the ring girls waving the round cards in their high heels.

They say sex sells… we’ll see about that.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
i do remember thinking at the time i heard about the fine levied against the Norwegian team, "what the hell has that got to do with the game?? if they want to play in shorts rather than bikinis good for them.."
It’s a well known fact that wearing shorts gives you a huge advantage against the opposition. Frankly, I’m embarrassed that I have to explain it to you and it’s just incurred you a fine of €1500. I accept most major credit cards and PayPal, please make it payable to the handball association of Norway 😜

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
It’s a well known fact that wearing shorts gives you a huge advantage against the opposition. Frankly, I’m embarrassed that I have to explain it to you and it’s just incurred you a fine of €1500. I accept most major credit cards and PayPal, please make it payable to the handball association of Norway 😜
sue me! 😛

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Maybe they had added some RGB to the shorts, which as we all know enhances performance no end.........................

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I don't mind going topless though. Here's me sunbathing recently.....

87-fat-guy-in-a-little-beach.jpg