PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Have you had a chance to check out the Radiohead thing yet? I’m DYING to hear your thoughts on it so if you haven’t, please make it priority one. You’ll need two hours max to get all the best bits (but it’ll low key make you wish that you still did things you promised you wouldn’t do anymore, I would’ve enjoyed it even more in the right/wrong circumstances)
I haven't yet, but shall set aside some time this weekend and put it on the main system.

So looking forward to it, they've just released the anniversary vinyl set as well, so will have to pick that up also.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So looking forward to it, they've just released the anniversary vinyl set as well, so will have to pick that up also.

Oooh, that is peachy! Might have to treat myself to their pressing of OK Computer at some point soon. As I’ve often mentioned, you can’t beat that album for production values and hearing my beloved Exit Music (For A Film) on vinyl for the very first time will be a special experience. One for the AKG studio headphones with a large whisky in the Blade Runner glass, I reckon. Ultimate indulgence 😍👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Might have to treat myself to their pressing of OK Computer at some point soon. As I’ve often mentioned, you can’t beat that album for production values and hearing my beloved Exit Music (For A Film) on vinyl for the very first time will be a special experience. One for the AKG studio headphones with a large whisky in the Blade Runner glass, I reckon. Ultimate indulgence 😍👍
Man, the OKNOTOK anniversary edition is absolutely phenomenal, can't recommend enough, you absolutely need it in your collection.

Pick it up quick though, cos it will sell out soon, and it's already flipping for generally over £100 even though you can pick it up direct from XL still:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Man, the OKNOTOK anniversary edition is absolutely phenomenal, can't recommend enough, you absolutely need it in your collection.

Pick it up quick though, cos it will sell out soon, and it's already flipping for generally over £100 even though you can pick it up direct from XL still:

Stupid question...... have I got that one? :LOL:

NM, out of stock :D

D

Deleted member 41971

warhammer end times vermintide is currently free on fanatical

and epic free games for later are

antstream

and a game I am not massively enamoured with as its shooting animals, yes there virtual but still called the hunter

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Antstream Retro Gaming pack is available now on Epic, looks well worth picking up:

And The Hunter: Call of the wild as in @DISCOSPARTA post above.
TheHunter is fairly enjoyable, although the developers do love their DLC - not as much as Paradox though!

Hopefully not about to derail the thread (wouldn't be the first time I've done it though!).

While I disagree with trophy hunting on a personal level, the game does show that there is at least a little skill involved in doing it.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
ALERT, ALERT, ALERT! Free games coming your way!

I’ve got a fair few for you here so be prepared for a longish post…

At 4pm today you get your weekly freebies from Epic. The new offerings are multiplayer survival horror title, Dead by Daylight:

And the interesting looking While True: Learn (), a puzzle game which seeks to teach you the basics of machine learning:

Then, if you haul your butt over to Amazon Prime Gaming, there’s a cocktail of delights for you. There’s plenty of free games but here’s the top picks…

There’s the cracking Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, redeemable on Origin:

A football management game where you manage footballers, it’s Football Manager 2021, redeemable on Epic:

And by far my favourite of all the goodies on offer, you can get all five chapters of Tales Of Monkey Island on the Amazon Games App! Free! For some reason it’s not letting me provide a link to them so here’s the homepage:

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Enjoy!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
ALERT, ALERT, ALERT! Free games coming your way!

I’ve got a fair few for you here so be prepared for a longish post…

At 4pm today you get your weekly freebies from Epic. The new offerings are multiplayer survival horror title, Dead by Daylight:

And the interesting looking While True: Learn (), a puzzle game which seeks to teach you the basics of machine learning:

Then, if you haul your butt over to Amazon Prime Gaming, there’s a cocktail of delights for you. There’s plenty of free games but here’s the top picks…

There’s the cracking Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, redeemable on Origin:

A football management game where you manage footballers, it’s Football Manager 2021, redeemable on Epic:

And by far my favourite of all the goodies on offer, you can get all five chapters of Tales Of Monkey Island on the Amazon Games App! Free! For some reason it’s not letting me provide a link to them so here’s the homepage:

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Enjoy!
Also Frostpunk on Amazon redeemable through GOG is worth mentioning, not sure what it's actually like, but got some good reviews I think

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Well I know you've all been waiting for this one:

Lawn Mowing Simulator has just been added to xBox gamers pass, along with Final Fantasy XIII-2
I bought it, because of course I did. It's fun in short bursts as there is something weirdly satisfying about changing the length of a lawn from 7cm grass to 5cm grass. The first few gardens can be done in around 20 minutes, and there's a zen-like quality to the game. Most of the games I play are for when I'm in a particular mood, and I've found my ultra-chilled out game!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I bought it, because of course I did. It's fun in short bursts as there is something weirdly satisfying about changing the length of a lawn from 7cm grass to 5cm grass. The first few gardens can be done in around 20 minutes, and there's a zen-like quality to the game. Most of the games I play are for when I'm in a particular mood, and I've found my ultra-chilled out game!
I've always wanted to drive a ride on mower...whilst drinking a beer :D