12GB AMD RADEON™ RX 6700 XT

Ash_

Master Poster
I wouldn’t advise paying more for a red devil card.

Edit: i was going to say... the price difference puts it in range of the 3070, based off this mornings pricing, but now the gap has grown again. But i wouldn’t go buying the premium version, of a lower end card personally, especially for an extra £80

Last edited:

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I wouldn’t advise paying more for a red devil card.

Edit: i was going to say... the price difference puts it in range of the 3070, based off this mornings pricing, but now the gap has grown again. But i wouldn’t go buying the premium version, of a lower end card personally, especially for an extra £80
Depends if he's in a rush, needs the PC quickly and doesn't care paying a bit more. It's all about personal preferences :)

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As a note Aletax, if its in testing for more than 48hrs, it might be worth phoning them to see if there is an issue still.
Already did yesterday. They said there was a failure in test but it's in test again to verify it it's software related or hardware. So fingers crossed :D

LegOfLambHead

Bronze Level Poster
Aletax, would you be able to let me know your progress? Just out of curiosity really. (In no rush so wont be changing to the Red Devil GPU)

LegOfLambHead

Bronze Level Poster
Also, let me know what you want to know about the "progress" you're talking about. In this way, I can be more specific :)
Just when you have it delivered really. (That’s the big question everyone wants to know when buying a custom PC lol) and anything else you want to share ✌️

Ordered PC with RX 6700 XT on March 21th, is currently in testing since April 7th

If you want, they now have the RX 6700 XT Red Devil available for some more
After how many days did you go into ‘in building’? I ordered on 27 March, before the pre-order note was added to the 6700 XT, and am still in ‘pre-production’, though I fully appreciate the Easter weekend will have had an impact. Thanks.

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
After how many days did you go into ‘in building’? I ordered on 27 March, before the pre-order note was added to the 6700 XT, and am still in ‘pre-production’, though I fully appreciate the Easter weekend will have had an impact. Thanks.
I ordered on 16 March, swapped to 6700xt on 20 March and pc was despatched on 31 March. Think I was in pre production for 11 days