14" Fusion Studio GPU power limit

Pro Gamer Noob

I'm interested in this laptop as a powerful alternative to other laptops this thin and light.

I'm wondering how it can pack in a RTX 3050 ti and a 35W i7 CPU into that chassis.

What's the power limit of the graphics card and CPU there? I imagine there's some pretty heavy limiting on them. Also does it come with any software to adjust the TDPs/fan profiles?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm interested in this laptop as a powerful alternative to other laptops this thin and light.

I'm wondering how it can pack in a RTX 3050 ti and a 35W i7 CPU into that chassis.

What's the power limit of the graphics card and CPU there? I imagine there's some pretty heavy limiting on them. Also does it come with any software to adjust the TDPs/fan profiles?
The Fusion studio isn't a gaming laptop and not recommended for that use, it's a professional laptop for photo editing style work.

Pro Gamer Noob

The Fusion studio isn't a gaming laptop and not recommended for that use, it's a professional laptop for photo editing style work.
Obviously it's not going to be a gaming beast, but if you look at benchmarks for that GPU it's capable of playing some AAA games at 1080p with medium settings. I'd be surprised if this site sold a laptop that was incapable of using the hardware that it came with.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Obviously it's not going to be a gaming beast, but if you look at benchmarks for that GPU it's capable of playing some AAA games at 1080p with medium settings. I'd be surprised if this site sold a laptop that was incapable of using the hardware that it came with.
It's not about the hardware, it's about the chassis design.

This isn't intended for the loads that gaming puts out.

barlew

Godlike
You're right that laptop will probably play AAA games at medium. It will probably also melt at the same time.