14" Lafité reviews?

Alex7550

Hi guys just need a quick opinion on the normal variant of the 14" Lafité. I cant seem to find any reviews on it and I'm considering getting one just for browsing and lightweight work. I'm getting it fully spec'ed so no worries on speed. I just want to see any video reviews on it so I can see it in something that isn't a few pictures and from a 3rd party. Cheers.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Strange as a quick google search for "PCS Lafite review" found a couple straight away - although with some PCS laptops you have to be careful with older reviews as the chassis / spec might now be slightly different / revisited.

Also using the forum search for the word Lafite in the 'Show off...' thread gives you this:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you proceed on any configuration of a laptop and then "post to forum" at the bottom it will list the manufacturers chassis model number, it's often best to search that as may well give more usable results.

The 14" Lafite with i5 is an Emdoor M14I5M

Alex7550

Strange as a quick google search for "PCS Lafite review" found a couple straight away - although with some PCS laptops you have to be careful with older reviews as the chassis / spec might now be slightly different / revisited.

Also using the forum search for the word Lafite in the 'Show off...' thread gives you this:

Yea those are for the older models, sorry maybe I should have mentioned that. But this is few the newer model (the V I believe)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex7550

If you proceed on any configuration of a laptop and then "post to forum" at the bottom it will list the manufacturers chassis model number, it's often best to search that as may well give more usable results.

The 14" Lafite with i5 is an Emdoor M14I5M
Ah perfect I was actually in the middle of researching the chassis model thanks! I'll have a look around the other suppliers for this and see if there are any other reviews for them.

Update: couldn't find this chassis anywhere else...
Just wondering if any current owners can tell me about the display?

Last edited:

PAF

Just bumping this thread as I'm interested too. Can anyone who has bought it help. I plan to run Linux but even a general review would be helpful.