17.3" Vortex II 3D Vision Laptop now available!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We now have stock of the 17.3" Vortex II equipped with a built in 3D screen and transmitter - perfect for high end gaming.

Just like movies and televisions, PCs are evolving from 2D to 3D. Today's game developers and consumers rely on NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ to deliver the best 3D PC experience available.

57_image.jpg

A 3D Vision notebook can fundamentally change the way you interact with technology. Imagine playing over 400 existing PC games, watching Blu-ray 3D movies, taking your own photographs, or catching the latest sporting event streaming online, all in HD stereoscopic 3D. Now you can with a 3D Vision notebook.

9_big.jpg

Hi

I assume the screen is 120 Hz?

Besides that and the transmitter is there any other difference between it and the other Vortex II?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

I assume the screen is 120 Hz?

Besides that and the transmitter is there any other difference between it and the other Vortex II?

The screen is capable of supporting 3D vision - so 120Hz. Other than that and the transmitter, the laptop is the same of the other Vortex II.

ninjasoar

Out of stock

Hi,
I beleive your vortex II 3D stock is over. I cant see any 3D laptop on your website, can you tell me how soon will the Notebook be available again, cant wait for my GTX 580m 3d notebook.:D

NiNjasoar

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The GTX 580M notebook will be available to order towards the end of September. The GTX 560M version should be available by early September.