17.3" Vortex IV E3D confusion with graphics card

Before I begin off let me say I haven't bought anything of PCS yet but I do plan to in the next few years for university. Anyway correct me if im wrong but at £1,809 including (VAT) for the un customised 17.3" Vortex IV E3D I believe it is the best and most expensive gaming laptops PCS offers. Correct me if im wrong but I also believe this model offers dual nvidia 4Gb geforce gtx 780 graphics cards but without SLI support which doesn't make sense to me because when you go from the home page- configure a laptop- 17.3 " Vortex IV E3D , configure this laptop - next to 2×nvidia geforce gtx 780m 4Gb ddr5 video ram direct x 11 to the right there is a ? when you click on it - 7th to the right it says nvidia SLI ready and underneath it has an red x implying that 2 of the exact same nvidia graphics cards one of the best out right now doesn't support nvidia optimus technology or SLI but in the specification snapshot it claims that dual graphics cards do support SLI so im confused. We know the 17.3" Vortex IV E3D comes with 2 nvidia graphics cards of the same type by default and SLI only supports 2 nvidia graphics cards of the same type and yet im being told conflicting information from this otherwise seemingly reliable website so which is it does the 17" Vortex IV E3D with 2x nvidia geforce gtx 780m 4Gb ddr5 video ram direct x 11 have SLI functionality or not?

Btw in new to this site and this is my first post

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If 2 GPUs are offered it will definitely support SLI. I am not sure but I believe nvidia Optimus is disabled on that chassis.