17" laptop

mrt123

Hi
i'm looking for a 17" laptop
will be using it mostly for watching netflix,youtube etc..and for excell and word.
i would also like to be able to very occasionally use it for 3d printer slicer software and maybe view cad files,cad files and slicer software are not strictly necessary as i have a desktop pc also but would be nice if i could get it within the budget
laptop will be pluged in close to 100% of the time
budget of 1000 to 1200 euro
at the moment im using a hp envy 17" which was bought in 2017 and is showing its age

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi
i'm looking for a 17" laptop
will be using it mostly for watching netflix,youtube etc..and for excell and word.
i would also like to be able to very occasionally use it for 3d printer slicer software and maybe view cad files,cad files and slicer software are not strictly necessary as i have a desktop pc also but would be nice if i could get it within the budget
laptop will be pluged in close to 100% of the time
budget of 1000 to 1200 euro
at the moment im using a hp envy 17" which was bought in 2017 and is showing its age
I'm afraid there's nothing at that budget at PCS, you have to realise laptops are far more expensive than desktops for equivalent performance, and the larger sizes come at a premium.