1FPS in all games, have to restart PC

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Just throwing ideas out there, that's all.

Just on American Truck Sim now, frames dropped. I waited a while, and managed to alt tab out and computer is running just fine, alt tabbing back into game it's its smooth again.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Just throwing ideas out there, that's all.

Just on American Truck Sim now, frames dropped. I waited a while, and managed to alt tab out and computer is running just fine, alt tabbing back into game it's its smooth again.
Is it definitely using your dedicated GPU and not your motherboard GPU?

Trouble is a lot of things have now been tried across both threads of yours and you are obviously still experiencing issues - if that is the case your best bet is to RMA it and let PCS sort it out.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
@Bhuna50 @Martinr36 PCS got back to me and they agree with you both. But also said it might be my RAM.

I've found something out.
Disabling all but these, and Adobe, in System Configuration don't drop frames.

But disabling Adobe and enabling everything else drop frames.

sys1.2a.jpg

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If you are now dealing with PCS you should stop troubleshooting yourself and you should stop asking for help on here. The last thing any troubleshooter wants is the user or others making changes that the troubleshooter doesn't know about. In addition, the 'poke-and-hope' approach that you have adopted is absolutely the wrong way to troubleshoot.

When you're in a hole you should stop digging, so I STRONGLY advise you now to stop messing, to phone PCS ASAP and talk your issues through with them. Do exactly what they ask you to do - no more and no less.

Bhuna50

Author Level
So sort an RMA, and they will sort it
Sort an RMA and they will investigate. If items found faulty are under warranty then they will replace, if not under warranty then they will quote for a replacement.

Depending on when you bought the PC, and what warranty you purchased, then return postage and parts might be covered. In all cases labour costs are covered for three years.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Quick search and found this where an update for Armoury Crate in March made peoples frame rates crash. Original poster said they uninstalled it and it was normal. Reinstalled and the problem ocurred again

Bhuna50

Author Level
You have been given advice which you are now ignoring therefore I think we have done all we can for you now so good luck, I also won’t be replying any more.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I do thank for all the advice that's been given, but I just don't see the point of RMA'ing when I've found the problem.

I've been on a game since 9am this morning WITHOUT any problems because I don't have Armoury Crate turned on🤷‍♂️