2 new 120mm side fans

Vaio

Enthusiast
Hey guys, I've had my computer just over a month now, and it's running like a beaut (touch wood) I've been playing a few games such as dead island ect and I've noticed that the GPU tends to get to around 85celcius, I know this isn't in the danger zone (I have a GTX 580) but I'd like it a little lower. I'm looking for 2 side fans of 120mm. I'm not sure which fans to get so could you please help me out :) Thanks.

Teaz

Godlike
What is your spec cased in?

You could consider noctuas, cougar, akasa, coolmaster or scythes?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hey guys, I've had my computer just over a month now, and it's running like a beaut (touch wood) I've been playing a few games such as dead island ect and I've noticed that the GPU tends to get to around 85celcius, I know this isn't in the danger zone (I have a GTX 580) but I'd like it a little lower. I'm looking for 2 side fans of 120mm. I'm not sure which fans to get so could you please help me out :) Thanks.

Spectre pro are good and not very noisy at 100%
http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/spectre-pro-led#specs

Teaz

Godlike
alway intakes. Usually or should, side fans or any other spare fan slots are intakes. There are times where people custom to their use by making it exhaust but you shouldn't do that unless you know what your doing.

Pauly

Bronze Level Poster
I can highly recommend one of these, beauty is you will probably only need one, not two
fan.jpg

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Akasa Viper High Performance S-Flow or BitFenix Spectre Pro?

one good thing about these fans is, the do 120mm, 140mm, 200mm and 230mm versions, so you can actually get ya fans in ya case to match, if you fancy that kinda thing.

Noctua do 120 and 140mm fans that match, so do akasa with the vipers and apaches - slightly slower and quieter.