stebro297

Bronze Level Poster
Eps 1-3 got better as they went. Ep1 was kinda dire to be honest. Ep3 was "ANAKIN! YOU'RE. JUST. SO. EVIL."

I'm looking forward to it. I really hope they do a good job like they did with Tron.

3 was SOOO over CGI'd it was ridiculous. Even the effects in the original episode 4 looked more convincing in most places. 1-3 were baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
I really liked the lightsaber duel at the end of 3 though. Compare this to Obi-Wan vs Vader in 4, or any lightsaber battle in 4-6, they're just not on the same level. I really didn't mind the CGI tbh.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I really liked the lightsaber duel at the end of 3 though. Compare this to Obi-Wan vs Vader in 4, or any lightsaber battle in 4-6, they're just not on the same level. I really didn't mind the CGI tbh.

Same...

"It's over Anakin! I have the higher ground... YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! I LOVED YOU ANAKIN! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT THE DARK SIDE, NOT JOIN IT!!"
"You underestimate my power..."
*jumps*
*zzwoosh!*

....gets me every time... :(

Jedimaca

Bronze Level Poster
Only just noticed this thread...this really did cheer me up. As you can guess by my alias I love star wars especially the old ones when I was growing up they were just magical and have left me a sci fi nut. I loved the new ones too 1-3. I must be the only one who actually liked phantom menace. I think I must be the only one who loved Prometheus too judging by all the bad comments I have seen people give about it. Prometheus vs Alien 3 or Resurrection don't make me laugh. I can't wait for Prometheus 2. Now I have something else to look forward to star wars 7 with Harrison ford and Mark Hamill as the old dudes, a bit like Alec Guinness was in star wars 4 it's gonna be epic.

Last edited: