3 day Fast Track.

Markola727

Bronze Level Poster
Hey just a simple question my build is on the 3rd Working day and currently in Pre Production, If i got 3day Fast track at 12am midnight do you think i would receive my computer by next Tuesday?.;)

Thanks.

Markola727

Bronze Level Poster
Bump!

Hey guys, i ordered Fast track 3days on Thursday at 12:15am and it still says in pre-production and its friday. Shouldnt it have moved into building by now cause 3rd working day fast track will be Monday. I hope this £70 i spent is worth it. im hoping to get this PC Tuesday on my day off.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Bump!

Hey guys, i ordered Fast track 3days on Thursday at 12:15am and it still says in pre-production and its friday. Shouldnt it have moved into building by now cause 3rd working day fast track will be Monday. I hope this £70 i spent is worth it. im hoping to get this PC Tuesday on my day off.

You should get your money back if it is not delivered within the 3 working days. Building/testing could take a day, you could give them a call for an update.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
tou would think spending an extra 70pound they would get it to you sooner. Its not cheap!

It is not indeed cheap and if you are not in a rush I would put the money on the system. But you will get the money refunded if it is not delivered within the 3 working days. It could be the case that they haven't updated your order yet.

Markola727

Bronze Level Poster
ok just phoned up they said il receive it on Wednesday. will i end up getting a refund for 3working days or is that right?. changed order Thursday and receiving Wednesday? lol

Markola727

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered 17mins past 12 midnight.

Thursday 16th May @ 12:17 am. 3 working days.

the only reason i got 3 day fast track is coz the shop below me is shutting for 2 weeks ( I live above the shop) on 7th June, so got little worried about that.

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I ordered 17mins past 12 midnight.

Thursday 16th May @ 12:17 am. 3 working days.

the only reason i got 3 day fast track is coz the shop below me is shutting for 2 weeks ( I live above the shop) on 7th June, so got little worried about that.

You could drop them an email to confirm whether or not you are e title for a refund.