3060TI ?

HI,

I'm at 80 days pre-production but am waiting on the 3060ti, but I haven't seen any posts recently regarding anyone getting their build.:cry:

So has anyone received the nice shiny new pc with a 3060ti recently?

Unfortunately, spending a further £225 or so for a 3070ti is a bit too much for me.

Martin

Hi Spyder Tracks,

Yes, thanks I did notice the reduction but the only 3070 that appears to be in stock or at least not in pre-order is the 3070ti which would cost me about £225 according to the configurator.:rolleyes:

Quite a bit more than I can afford.

Martin

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Spyder Tracks,

Yes, thanks I did notice the reduction but the only 3070 that appears to be in stock or at least not in pre-order is the 3070ti which would cost me about £225 according to the configurator.:rolleyes:

Quite a bit more than I can afford.

Martin
The 3070 is still in really good stocks, orders tend to be going through within about 20 days. It's the quickest despatch out of all the GPU's.

Changing your order doesn't change your place in the queue, so you'd be high up in the 3070 queue if you were to swap.

Don't be put of by the pre-order, all GPU's are pre order at the moment because deliveries cannot be guaranteed, but the 3070 is one of the best stocked globally.

Hi SpyderTracks,

Yes, you are correct, it is just another £125 to pay if I can afford to go down that route.

If I only knew how much longer the wait would be for the 360ti but sadly there doesn't appear to be an idea when they may become available.:confused:

The problem is that I have already gone well over my budget as it is....

Martin

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi SpyderTracks,

Yes, you are correct, it is just another £125 to pay if I can afford to go down that route.

If I only knew how much longer the wait would be for the 360ti but sadly there doesn't appear to be an idea when they may become available.:confused:

The problem is that I have already gone well over my budget as it is....

Martin
I think the 3060ti is DOA, it's out of stock all over the world and has been for months now. I have no idea why that is particular to that model.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Perhaps it is because they are concentrating on the higher models?
The 3060 seems to be well stocked though, so not sure it's that.

They were going to stop production of the older cards that had high hash rates which made them appealing to miners to replace them with hardware limited hash rates. Perhaps that has caused issues with the 3060ti that hasn't affected the higher models.

Mining has essentially been banned recently in China which we're hoping will improve stock situations for GPU's for the rest of us, but it's still early days on that front, could take a while.

The 3060 seems to be well stocked though, so not sure it's that.

They were going to stop production of the older cards that had high hash rates which made them appealing to miners to replace them with hardware limited hash rates. Perhaps that has caused issues with the 3060ti that hasn't affected the higher models.

Mining has essentially been banned recently in China which we're hoping will improve stock situations for GPU's for the rest of us, but it's still early days on that front, could take a while.
Yes, it looks as if it will be a while yet sadly.