3070Ti?

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
Anyone thinking of switching to the RTX 3070 TI when its launched. What’s peoples thought?

LukTra

Hi all,

just purchased a new pc set up and all’s well with it. Just curious if any one else has ordered the 8GB Nvidia 3070 Ti GPU and if so, how long did you have to wait till you received the PC? I asked on live chat if they had a rough work queue number etc but they couldn’t help.

cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all,

just purchased a new pc set up and all’s well with it. Just curious if any one else has ordered the 8GB Nvidia 3070 Ti GPU and if so, how long did you have to wait till you received the PC? I asked on live chat if they had a rough work queue number etc but they couldn’t help.

cheers
I don't think many people have ordered who are on the forum, it's generally a badly placed card with very little performance increase over the 3070 but priced close to the 3080. It makes more sense to get the 3080 really if you want the extra performance.

It's about 5 - 10% increase in frames at 1440p whilst paying over 20% price increase (at MSRP), just doesn't make sense.

I would argue the 6800 is a far better buy at a fraction more of the cost.

LukTra

I don't think many people have ordered who are on the forum, it's generally a badly placed card with very little performance increase over the 3070 but priced close to the 3080. It makes more sense to get the 3080 really if you want the extra performance.

It's about 5 - 10% increase in frames at 1440p whilst paying over 20% price increase (at MSRP), just doesn't make sense.

I would argue the 6800 is a far better buy at a fraction more of the cost.

Cheers for the reply! I have looked at the 3080 and above but the ETA on these cards are mid October. Primarily I’m looking for nvidia + dlss for Warzone and other games which is why I’ve been pushing towards the this. Shame there’s not an ETA provided for them all really

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cheers for the reply! I have looked at the 3080 and above but the ETA on these cards are mid October. Primarily I’m looking for nvidia + dlss for Warzone and other games which is why I’ve been pushing towards the this. Shame there’s not an ETA provided for them all really
Well the 3070ti is a 1440p card and the 3080 is a 4k card, they're entirely different consumer targets.

I wouldn't base my purchase of such a long term investment on how quickly i'd get it if it were me, it's just the way things are, you have to be patient.

LukTra

Well the 3070ti is a 1440p card and the 3080 is a 4k card, they're entirely different consumer targets.

I wouldn't base my purchase of such a long term investment on how quickly i'd get it if it were me, it's just the way things are, you have to be patient.
Just wanted to say cheers for your help with this mate. I got myself an MSI 3080 which is already at my home and the PC is now in the testing stage