3090 build has arrived!!!

DanFrewer

Overjoyed with it thank you PCS!

1612294249566.png

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Mate... send me your full address :D Loving the colour scheme going on that the PC is eminating. Looks superb... enjoy!

Ash_

Master Poster
One of my favourite cases, i’d definitely look at getting a rear exhaust fan though. The controller should be able to have 6 RGB fans plugged in and they are pretty easy to install (or pay amazon £60 🤣🤣).

(p.s... don’t pay amazon £60)

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
One of my favourite cases, i’d definitely look at getting a rear exhaust fan though. The controller should be able to have 6 RGB fans plugged in and they are pretty easy to install (or pay amazon £60 🤣🤣).

(p.s... don’t pay amazon £60)
Yeah have the same case and ordered it without the rear fan so I can install it on my own. Didnt know about the commander pro hub as i was looking to plug it in the motherboard...almost gave up when I saw 1 helpful video.But yeah that rear fan makes great difference in the long term.

Ash_

Master Poster
Yeah have the same case and ordered it without the rear fan so I can install it on my own. Didnt know about the commander pro hub as i was looking to plug it in the motherboard...almost gave up when I saw 1 helpful video.But yeah that rear fan makes great difference in the long term.
You definitely install the right way around too right? 😆