3090 PC Build

Ryddill

Hopefully you do not encounter the same issue as me, I recently got a PCS computer including the RTX 3090 (Zotac Trinity). A lot of my games crashed, within 10 minutes to an hour.
I've isolated it to the Nvidia driver, specifically with the audio. If you get a similar problem, do a reinstall via Geforce Experience (selecting a clean installation) and take off the HD audio. May save you a lot of time troubleshooting. The audio still works via DP or HDMI. It may differ if you get a different version of the RTX 3090. Anyway, enjoy :D

Mo_Mo

Hopefully you do not encounter the same issue as me, I recently got a PCS computer including the RTX 3090 (Zotac Trinity). A lot of my games crashed, within 10 minutes to an hour.
I've isolated it to the Nvidia driver, specifically with the audio. If you get a similar problem, do a reinstall via Geforce Experience (selecting a clean installation) and take off the HD audio. May save you a lot of time troubleshooting. The audio still works via DP or HDMI. It may differ if you get a different version of the RTX 3090. Anyway, enjoy :D
Thank you so much! Not sure which one I’ve gotten but good to know there are people out there looking out for peoples experience. :) I get it in the morning tomorrow but I’m in meetings all day tomorrow (feel like a kid) haha.

Ryddill

Thank you so much! Not sure which one I’ve gotten but good to know there are people out there looking out for peoples experience. :) I get it in the morning tomorrow but I’m in meetings all day tomorrow (feel like a kid) haha.
I was working from home on the day mine got delivered. I say working, I muted myself on Teams during meetings while making suitable adjustments to my home office environment; for health and safety reasons.

Mo_Mo

thumbnail_IMG_6560.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6565.jpg

Much better setup pic to come when im free.

Prime

I like the fact that the 8pin connector on the 3090 is going over the card. Saggier than a witches' [deleted]!

Last edited by a moderator: