4 beeps on start up

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
i was moveing my setup around 2day and when i turn my pc on it beeps 4 times, i reset the ram already and it still beeps but my pc is working fine.

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
its happen again when i start it up it beeps fast 4 times ,it wont let me into the bios,,but my pc seems to be all good

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
itsjust black screen till it ask me to log in ,,it says with asus mother board 4 short beeps mean its System timer failure

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
yes on the friday i was able to get into and change it .now it wont leave me in at all
It's likely because CSM is now enabled. That's going to cause issues.

Try connecting temporarily to another monitor or TV, see if you can see the BIOS through that

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
i did that and it worked but the cms was already disabled ,because i reset my bios 15mins ago ,,, after connecting to my tv and back to my monitor its now fixed i dunno how im so lost lol

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i did that and it worked but the cms was already disabled ,because i reset my bios 15mins ago ,,, after connecting to my tv and back to my monitor its now fixed i dunno how im so lost lol
Yes, if you reset the BIOS the csm will revert to being disabled. It should be disabled on your system

nagle6666

Silver Level Poster
yea the reset didnt even fix it , pluging my pc into my tv and back to montor did ,,how and why lol strange