4k buyers remorse / performance issues

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The only issue i have with thinking its a driver issue, is that more people would be reporting it no?
Well they are, that's the thing, just seems Nvidia haven't acknowledged it yet, perhaps because not enough people are reporting it to them, but there's quite a number of threads on the internet for the same issue.

Bugs don't affect everyone, they're triggered by certain configurations of either software or hardware, or both, so the affected people is usually quite small.

Most of the windows bugs since windows 10 I haven't been affected by at all, it's not because I'm any better at configuring it, it's pure luck based on the software / drivers I have installed not causing that bug to be awoken.

Hailtothedoge

Gold Level Poster
Well they are, that's the thing, just seems Nvidia haven't acknowledged it yet, perhaps because not enough people are reporting it to them, but there's quite a number of threads on the internet for the same issue.

Bugs don't affect everyone, they're triggered by certain configurations of either software or hardware, or both, so the affected people is usually quite small.

Most of the windows bugs since windows 10 I haven't been affected by at all, it's not because I'm any better at configuring it, it's pure luck based on the software / drivers I have installed not causing that bug to be awoken.
To be fair some of those reports might be me on other forums lol

But yeah sounds like im just stuck with this for the forseable future.

Might see if i can get a refund or sell it, cant enjoy any of my games like this due to the amount of shadow glitchs and popin. Its too distracting and grating.

Ah well.

Thanks for trying to help, i appreciate it!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hmmm, maybe might work? Not sure how that would work there side or financially but worth asking i guess
Never know until you ask.

If you explain the situation, they know your RMA history, they may even know the cause, they can do a remote session to see it first hand and see your exact settings.

Hailtothedoge

Gold Level Poster
Never know until you ask.

If you explain the situation, they know your RMA history, they may even know the cause, they can do a remote session to see it first hand and see your exact settings.
I did have a case open yesterday but they have come back asking me to do more benchmarking and mem86 tests... So i think i best skip the tickets and give them a call.

I think it definitely would be good for them to see it first hand

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I did have a case open yesterday but they have come back asking me to do more benchmarking and mem86 tests... So i think i best skip the tickets and give them a call.

I think it definitely would be good for them to see it first hand
They're very accommodating, they genuinely care about customers having the best experience and tend to help out above and beyond when approached.

Give them a call, let us know what they say, point them to this thread as has some stress results which may be handy to them.

Hailtothedoge

Gold Level Poster
Well i have had covid since i last popped in here and now im starting to move, so ive not progressed this at all. prob will continue to talk to pcs when i am all resettled lol

If i ever find a solution i will make sure to post it for others who have the issue

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well i have had covid since i last popped in here and now im starting to move, so ive not progressed this at all. prob will continue to talk to pcs when i am all resettled lol

If i ever find a solution i will make sure to post it for others who have the issue
Very glad you’re on the mend, it’s not fun for a lot of people. Be gentle and lots of fluids.

Hailtothedoge

Gold Level Poster
Updoot - PCS asked to rma the pc after a call, 2 weeks later they have said thta they see the issues that im talking about but think its the games themselfs (its not, ive tested them now on a mates pc) but at least we can prob rule out hardware.

Nvidia have ignored all my tickets so thats a dead end, but i think the issue is cropping up more as my post on toms hardware is getting a good amount of responses...so maybe sometime in future might be fixed