4th RMA came back damaged

dyllom

Personally don’t think anyone could have a worse experience, 4th rma has came back from computer not performing right as such.
Computer got a full core rebuild this time and dpd has decided to kick the computer all over the show before delivering it.
Should I be looking for some sort of compensation or a full refund for having this kind of experience.
Computer is being collected tomorrow morning.
Graphics card bent, pcb scratched, motherboard slot wrecked, clip in for the card missing and god know what other damaged I can’t see.

dyllom

7B8567E6-2DB3-49BA-BC1D-7C4754647DB4.jpeg
C1B6D9E8-09F1-4611-8624-F8148B860F12.jpeg
2B7F27C7-BA3B-4FF5-A70C-006B50D7563A.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Good grief. The bend on that GPU bracket! So sorry to hear you’ve had that shocker arrive on your doorstep. As you rightly ascertain, that kind of damage is the hallmark of the work of a terrible DPD employee. I’d definitely log your dissatisfaction with them and raise a further ticket with PCS, providing them with a link to this thread so they can easily see the pics.

dyllom

Good grief. The bend on that GPU bracket! So sorry to hear you’ve had that shocker arrive on your doorstep. As you rightly ascertain, that kind of damage is the hallmark of the work of a terrible DPD employee. I’d definitely log your dissatisfaction with them and raise a further ticket with PCS, providing them with a link to this thread so they can easily see the pics.
Shocker 🥺 I just don’t know what to do anymore it’s going back for a 5th time tomorrow and with my luck it will just come back with another problem. I’d love for a full rebuild to make sure any unseen damages to be rectified after going through a dpd delivery like that but I don’t know how to push that. Worst part is that it was just after a core rebuild and that’s how I receive it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Shocker 🥺 I just don’t know what to do anymore it’s going back for a 5th time tomorrow and with my luck it will just come back with another problem. I’d love for a full rebuild to make sure any unseen damages to be rectified after going through a dpd delivery like that but I don’t know how to push that. Worst part is that it was just after a core rebuild and that’s how I receive it.
That's absolutely awful. I realise this isn't going to do anything for the trouble you've been through, but I'd unquestionably put through a formal complaint to DPD aside from what PCS will do in response to such poor service and include the issues with the first delivery in that complaint.

I know that the first delivery the case was damaged and side panel smashed, what happened with the other RMA's?

I can completely understand that you must be at the end of your tether. I'm sure PCS would be open to a refund if you decided that.

IF you were to opt to allow them to do a full rebuild with all new parts (if they were to offer that), then I would absolutely ask them to ship via another courier, it's obvious your local DPD guy is not up to scratch.

That's completely unforgiveable, I can't even rationalise how that kind of damage could have occurred.

dyllom

That's absolutely awful. I realise this isn't going to do anything for the trouble you've been through, but I'd unquestionably put through a formal complaint to DPD aside from what PCS will do in response to such poor service and include the issues with the first delivery in that complaint.

I know that the first delivery the case was damaged and side panel smashed, what happened with the other RMA's?

I can completely understand that you must be at the end of your tether. I'm sure PCS would be open to a refund if you decided that.

IF you were to opt to allow them to do a full rebuild with all new parts (if they were to offer that), then I would absolutely ask them to ship via another courier, it's obvious your local DPD guy is not up to scratch.

That's completely unforgiveable, I can't even rationalise how that kind of damage could have occurred.
The other RMA’s they where filled with performance issues with games constantly stuttering, crashing and sometimes freezing.

I have asked them to use a different courier and take some extra precautions such as using a pallet and extra packing if that helps at all.

I also told them I would like a full rebuild if they where to offer that under the circumstances and conditions I have received the computer on multiple occasions and if they can’t do that I would rather a full refund to save myself.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The other RMA’s they where filled with performance issues with games constantly stuttering, crashing and sometimes freezing.

I have asked them to use a different courier and take some extra precautions such as using a pallet and extra packing if that helps at all.

I also told them I would like a full rebuild if they where to offer that under the circumstances and conditions I have received the computer on multiple occasions and if they can’t do that I would rather a full refund to save myself.
I think that's fair, the other service they use for larger systems including the watercooled ones are called Palletways, they deliver on pallets, so they do have that capability in place.

I hope they don't mind but gonna invite @moosEh and @Monarch to the thread.