95% Gamut 15.6" AUO B156HW01 V.4 Matte Screens Now in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,

95% gamut is not unique to matte displays. Sager in America offers glossy versions, e.g. AUO B156HW1 V.4 -any demand for glossy high-gamut displays this side of the Atlantic?

Separately, is there any drawback to these displays, e.g. contrast ratio etc. ?

We've not had any demand for high gamut glossy, but I imagine any demand will be very low. As far as I'm aware the AUO B156HW01 V.4 is matte only, I've never seem a glossy version. Are you sure you don't mean V.3 or V.7 for example?

The only drawback of matte vs glossy is glossy have the best picture depth/contrast due to the finish, but at the expense of glare.

Bullseye

This has caused a big delay in all orders, no? I think my order is reaching tomorrow the third day in under construction. And the percentages of shipped orders has decreased quite a bit. Hope it doesn't affect quality control due to trying to rush the builds.

Due to my warranty and how it affects international orders I hope I don't get anything rushed.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
This has caused a big delay in all orders, no? I think my order is reaching tomorrow the third day in under construction. And the percentages of shipped orders has decreased quite a bit. Hope it doesn't affect quality control due to trying to rush the builds.

Due to my warranty and how it affects international orders I hope I don't get anything rushed.

Quality Control is not affected and the delays are over. The dispatch stats have gone down because the orders being dispatched are the older orders that were waiting for the screens. Your order should pass through production within a reasonable amount of time.

Bullseye

Thanks for the reply. It isn't hard to tell that I have become a bit anxious to get my laptop, even more after all that I have gone through before this.

Quality Control is not affected and the delays are over. The dispatch stats have gone down because the orders being dispatched are the older orders that were waiting for the screens. Your order should pass through production within a reasonable amount of time.

Kushan

Still no reply here? Funny, because I haven't received a reply to my email, either. And the online support is less than helpful.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Still no reply here? Funny, because I haven't received a reply to my email, either. And the online support is less than helpful.

Our forums are not an official channel for support and we cannot reply to every thread. I have asked our call centre to contact you regarding your delivery so that we can help resolve this as quickly as possible. Don't forget for technical support we have a call centre that you can reach on 0844 499 4000. Email responses can be slow/quick depending on the current backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.