970M Nvidia bundle

Louie

So,

My thinking is this - Nvidia/PCS are now offering a choice of either Unity/Farcry 4/The Crew. I've ordered a laptop with SLI 970M on the 31st and evidently is waiting for more stock to arrive as they appear to have no 970m in stock :( due next week.

So my thinking is, if my card is from the new bundled date, then surely I should be entitled a choice? what's peoples thinking on this? :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you ordered before the offer was publish I would say no but if you call PCS they could confirm that and they could say otherwise

avemar

I asked by email today, because I ordered a 980m Vortex on the 14th of October too, and they answered that I was not entitled to obtain the coupon.
I don't understand this meaningless bureaucracy... after all:

1) people that ordered before bundle announcement are waiting for the first stock of 970m/980m, like people that ordered after that;

2) I can anyway cancel and reorder.

bah...

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I would assume it is part of the terms and conditions, you can cancel and re order but face a longer wait

Louie

But surely it's just mitigating circumstances Keynes? It's has avemar states... it's a bit of a laugh in your face scenario to be fair.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
But surely it's just mitigating circumstances Keynes? It's has avemar states... it's a bit of a laugh in your face scenario to be fair.

That's is probably part of the terms and conditions, it is not up to me I am just speculating. I hope you do get it but post 4 seems to indicate otherwise

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I would guess that the reason for you not getting one is the following.

The number of keys they are sent is the same as the number of qualifying orders they receive. They probably have to send proof of sales to Nvidia/Ubisoft to receive the codes.