A Gaming Laptop

FerrariVie

Super Star
Yeah, it's very likely that they ship the laptop with insurance, so it's very unlikely that you'll lose your the money.

It might indeed be an issue with the Christmas period and then being very busy, but it also looks weird that the package has been for more than a week in the same location. Maybe their backlog is huge enough that your laptop is in the back of the queue?

In my case, it was DPD that made the delivery (I'm also in Ireland), so not sure why they decided for FedEx this time. I had problems with parcels from UPS in the past, but don't remember getting anything delivered by FedEx here.

FerrariVie

Super Star
That's great! It arrived after all, just in time for Christmas! 🎅

If you need help with the initial set up, just let us know. The first thing that came to my mind right now is to let windows update until there are no further updates available, then also play around with the control center software. In there, you will find power profiles to suit your needs at each moment, like using quiet mode to reduce power consumption and noise when just browsing or doing light tasks, while changing to the entertainment mode to give you better performance when gaming.

Last edited: