A massive tornado storm currently happening in central europe

loso64

i guess i will see in tomorrow news, my friend was just 15km away from that tornado o_O she and her family is fine luckily. There was also hailing of the size of golf/tennis balls in other places. She mentioned they had hailing where she was at.

Citrus_9

Expert
It's a long time predicted thing. We will see more weather anomalies with a global warming. Industries and the consumers unfortunately pushed the planet up to the limits. We need less people on planet, less consuming, less wasting... EU already planning to implement new regulations to oblige manufacturers to produce longer lasting items, not just for a few years. That alone can reduce metal and plastic waste. We should also eat less beef and sea products as it's also harmful to the planet. Plant based food is best for humans, sometimes (few times a month) meat and few times a year fish products could make a big positive difference to the environment.

Last edited:

loso64

It's along time predicted thing. We will see more weather anomalies with a global warming. Industries and the consumers unfortunately pushed the planet up to the limits. We need less people on planet, less consuming, less wasting... EU already planning to implement new regulations to oblige manufacturers to produce longer lasting items, not just for a few years. That alone can reduce metal and plastic waste. We should also eat less beef and sea products as it's also harmful to the planet. Plant based food is best for humans, sometimes (few times a month) meat and few times a year fish products could make a big positive difference to the environment.
Indeed, I am still baffled when someone says global warming is not a thing..

Citrus_9

Expert
Indeed, I am still baffled when someone says global warming is not a thing..
That's not surprising looking at some even bigger and civilised countries, but with plenty of unresolved problems in education, safety, politics, health and other areas. Some people just value money and their selfish needs over the future, forgetting about the way their own children will need to live. Money doesn't resolve everything, and education is very important.